Travelers Conference?Register Today!
- by northcalgirl Jun 27, '12Is anyone else going to the Travelers Conference in October? I just registered and thought I would post info about it here in case other nurses don't know about it. I went for the first time last year and had a great time. I was only considering traveling this time last year and went to the conference to get my questions answered. It was extremely informative and I decided to start traveling shortly after. Everyone there was very helpful and it was a fun atmosphere where I was able to meet other travel nurses and a few others like me who had never traveled. I am really looking forward to going again this year. Plus, it is a great excuse to go to Las Vegas and get free CEUs. They have a Facebook page (although I dont know the link) but they do have a website with more info at travelersconference.com. if you are interested.
Anyone else registered?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=750125©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 2,153 Views
- Jun 28, '12 by LuvatravelRNThanks for this info!!!! I haven't registered, but I think I will now LOL
- Jun 30, '12 by RNWhit07I am planning on registering very soon!
- Jul 1, '12 by kellygurl64I am going to register, too!
- Jul 2, '12 by DoodleitAlready paid my fee to go.....can't wait!
- Jul 5, '12 by citygirl2Sounds like a blast! Thanks for posting!
- Aug 1, '12 by northcalgirlYeah! It is great to hear so many of you are going! I am really looking forward to it. What hotel is everyone staying at? I think I am going to spring for a room at the ARIA so I can be close to the action. (slightly expensive but WAY more convenient than going back and forth to another hotel)
I also saw on their website that they are have an inspirational speaker coming. It peaked my interest so I read a bit about him. Wow! I think he is going to be great...Really looking forward to his talk!
I also have quite a few tax questions to get answers to...yikes!
- Aug 2, '12 by kellygurl64I had so wanted to spring for the ARIA! It is really is a good deal through the travelers conference website- $169, I think. However, I decided to stay and hit Lake Mead Fri night and stay there Sat and Sun, so I found a room at Flamingo for $58 Wed and Thurs nights.
- Aug 7, '12 by northcalgirlWow! $58.00 is a great price! I also just checked on the Monte Carlo which is right next door and walking distance to the ARIA and the rate is only $84.00 / night. Huh...now I am torn! I am waiting to hear from my friend who is a traveler and also going to the conference. May split a room with her.
I think the normal rate for the ARIA is over $200 a night so the conference rate is pretty good.
- Aug 9, '12 by RNWhit07I'm also looking at the Monte Carlo... looks nice. Amazing how Wednesday and Thursday is 85 and then Friday is 160! Eeek!