Travelers Conference? - Page 2Register Today!
- Aug 12, '12 by northcalgirlOK - I know of another nurse that is going and is looking for another female to share a room with at the Aria. Anyone interested in connecting with her?
- Aug 30, '12 by northcalgirlNo kidding! Found the same thing.
So I finalized my plans for the Aria. Couldn't resist - it will be a vacation. Also - the conference gets started early so I want to be able to crawl out of bed and make breakfast time (8 to 9am) there with everyone. Totally worth it!
I looked at the Monte Carlo and was scared off by the reviews. Sometimes, I find that I do too much research (I could have been a travel agent if I didnt go to nursing school)! Regardless, it was enough for me to settle at the Aria - ahhhh.
Anyone get some good flight deals?? I am in the Bay Area now and got a GREAT deal with Virgin America from San Francisco.
- Aug 30, '12 by WanderlustGoddesssis the travelers conference always in Las Vegas?
- Aug 31, '12 by sheronepI cant wait. Staying at the Luxor. making it a vacay that I can deduct on my taxes (I hope!)
- Sep 4, '12 by cheryl056I am also going to the Conference. Staying at the Stratosphere. much cheaper.
- Sep 8, '12 by northcalgirlI dont know if it is always in Vegas or if they are open to new locales...I just know that it was in Vegas last year and this year too. If I am not mistaken, I think it was in vegas the year before last but I did not attend then.
sheronep - Yes!! It is tax deductible!! I found this out last year and was able to deduct it on my taxes. I think this is because they offer CEUs so it is a professional educational expense.
- Sep 17, '12 by ShamijoJust registered for the traveler's conference in October. Happy I remembered to do it today, because it looks like the price goes up after tomorrow. Seems like a good deal for all the topics offered.
- Sep 17, '12 by nursetaminatorIf they happen to say when next years conference is please let us know!! Can't make it this year but plan on being there in 2013!!
- Sep 20, '12 by KaksRNexcited to get more info and begin my career as a traveler.
- Sep 26, '12 by sheronepYay!!! I am soo ready! I figure this will give me the info I need to make a decision on whether to do this or not.