Travel nursing companiesRegister Today!
- by ncnursie May 6, '12I am going to start travel nursing soon. Which is a good company? RN network? Faststaff? HRN? Cross Country? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=707080©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 9,950 Views
- May 6, '12 by MeishaTotsQuote from gsingh01Im with Cross Country, they are 1st timer friendly. It can be challenging to get that first contract. After that it gets much easier. Im also with Cirrus Medical Staffing. I think you should be with at least two for more options.I am going to start travel nursing soon. Which is a good company? RN network? Faststaff? HRN? Cross Country? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
- May 7, '12 by JeanniehThere's a great resource at travel nursing blogs where you can rate companies and see others' ratings.
Healthcare Travelbook also has one: http://www.healthcaretravelbook.com/reviews/category/5
Quote from gsingh01I am going to start travel nursing soon. Which is a good company? RN network? Faststaff? HRN? Cross Country? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
- May 9, '12 by BenAmiraultIf you are an NP, Barton Associates is a great locum tenens agency. They place NPs in positions all over the country and will help with any licensing or credentialing for free. Locum Tenens Nurse Practitioner Jobs | Barton Associates
- May 11, '12 by 79TangoNothing in the world is free Ben.. Whats the catch, $40/HR jobs, crappy facilities, sorry housing?? How many contracts have you worked for Barton Associates?
- May 11, '12 by ncnursiethank you so much for your information!
- May 11, '12 by ncnursieThanks!
- May 19, '12 by GrnHonu99I used cross country as a first time traveler! I had a great recruiter, which makes all the difference. They were good to me...traveling is always tough the first time as there are so many rules and things to remember. You really have to be grounded in your skills.
- Jun 8, '12 by traveler12I am a new traveler. I love it! My experience has been nothing but awesome!!! Email me for more details. I can give you my recruiter's name. She's really cool and is A LOT more helpful than others I have talked with. My email is email@example.com :-)
- Jul 18, '12 by mceleriFind a great recruiter, the company..eh.. they all offer more or less the same thing- its all just structured differently-ends up the same. Some are national, some more local. BUT a recruiter that remembers you exist, that lends an ear just so you can vent for a few minutes is priceless. The more loyalty you show them, the more they'll show you. I know some nurses who hop from company to company or register with 4 or 5 companies. Number 1 - all those tests and references- yuck, but then they also complain about the assignments and that is why they hop. I stay with my guy and he gets me great assignments. Good luck.