- by cawkazn Jan 30anyone worked in thailand as a travel nurse?
- Jan 30 by DizzyLizzyNurseAre you American? Could an American do that?
- Jan 31 by imaimaiHi, I'd like to know too. I'm planning on moving to Thailand next year. I'm a US nurse working in a labor and delivery unit.
- Feb 1 by cawkaznIm american, I have no idea if an american can do it. If american can travel from usa to another country for work, why not thailand? or is travel nursing mostly in your country but different states?
- Feb 2 by NedRNTravel nursing is 98% US. Other English speaking countries are most of the rest. Great Britain, Australia, and New Zealand. Smattering of other travel type jobs, Bermuda, military, and cruise ships. Other countries you are looking at perm jobs really.