Tax Question

  1. 0
    I worked Jan. and Feb. of 2011 in Alaska on a travel assignment. My permanent home is in Alabama.I paid Federal tax on this . I have the W2 forms from Alaska. Do I have to pay any state,meaning to Alabama on this?
  2. 2 Comments so far...

  3. 0
    If Alabama is your tax home you need to file taxes for AL.
  4. 0
    may be too late for you but i use the travel tax guy. he's great.

Nursing Jobs in every specialty and state. Visit today and Create Job Alerts, Manage Your Resume, and Apply for Jobs.

A Big Thank You To Our Sponsors