Nursing Travel Conference on East Coast?Register Today!
This is a discussion on Nursing Travel Conference on East Coast? in Travel Nursing, part of Nursing Specialties ... Hey, I was wondering does anyone know if there is any type of travel nurse conference on the East...by RNWhit07 Jun 12, '12Hey,
I was wondering does anyone know if there is any type of travel nurse conference on the East Coast? I read there is one in Vegas in the fall... I would LOVE to go... but between travel to get there and then hotel and figuring out transportation while there...itd be very expensive for a 3 day trip. If anyone has any ideas please let me know. Travel nursing is something Im very interested in. Trying to figure this thing out before I take the plunge in January I am so excited tho!
Thanks in advance,
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=741744©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 533 Views
- Jun 12, '12 by sweetgurly25you could try cheaptickets.com
- Jun 13, '12 by bagladyrnAs far as I know the Travel Nursing conference in Las Vegas is the only one.
However, you can frequently get good deals on flights and/or hotel and flight packages to Vegas (they want to get you there to spend money at the casinos!). If you are staying on or near the Strip transportation is really pretty easy - I usually either buy a daily unlimited pass for the bus that goes up and down the Strip or take a quick cab ride if going somewhere off the Strip. There are all kinds of inexpensive shuttles from the airport to various hotels (sometimes included in the package). I usually do this even if I have driven to Vegas as I hate dealing with the traffic.
- Jun 13, '12 by Suziesmithbagladyrn is right - the only conference coming up is in Las Vegas. It is expensive to go there but so worth it! You can also find cheap tickets on Kayak.com. I've used it several times. I've read that Tuesday afternoons around lunchtime are the best time to price shop for airline tickets.
- Jun 13, '12 by RNWhit07Thank you for the input. Do either of you plan to go this year to the conference. I see the conference itself is very inexpensive! I'm going to see what I can do. I think as a new traveler this would be very helpful!
- Jun 13, '12 by sheronepSouthwest is having a fare deal to Vegas. It expires tomorrow for travel before November.