LPN/LVN TRAVEL JOBS?Register Today!
- by karrikon Nov 16, '12Can anyone tell me if there are any travel companies that accept LVNs/Lpns and if so, what are the names of them? Thanks!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=797981©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,025 Views
- Nov 19, '12 by TheCommuterMoved to the Travel Nursing forum for more responses.
- Nov 19, '12 by NedRNThe larger agencies such as Cross Country and American Mobile are probably your best bet to start.
- Nov 21, '12 by StrawberrykoolIt depends on what your experhence
- Nov 21, '12 by StrawberrykoolSorry for^. It depends on your experience. I do dialysis. Being that it's a specialty there are more agencies that I could work with.
- Nov 26, '12 by RNewbieI recently signed up with Aces and noticed that they advertised assignments for lpns. Im not familiar with them but a friend recommended them and said that she has had several good paying assignments with them.
- Nov 26, '12 by karrikonThank you all so much for your responses. I appreciate it!~karri
- Nov 29, '12 by karrikonHi RNewbie. Can you tell me what area of nursing as an LPN that you work in? I was ccurious...also, I did not see any open LPN jobs. Were you able to see them when you went on the website or did you call? Thanks!
- Nov 29, '12 by StrawberrykoolRNewbie is a RN not a LPN. She was just stating that the agenx y she works for had listed lpn positions. What is your specialty? Where have you been working at?
- Nov 30, '12 by RNewbieQuote from karrikonIm not a lpn, but I noticed on the website at the top it says they have assignments for rns and lpns. I'm not sure what areas they would use lpns in but call them and see. A recruiter should be able to help you out.Hi RNewbie. Can you tell me what area of nursing as an LPN that you work in? I was ccurious...also, I did not see any open LPN jobs. Were you able to see them when you went on the website or did you call? Thanks!