Leaving on a jet plane...don't know when I'll be back againRegister Today!
- by grumpynurse Mar 9, '04Well, actually I'm driving and I know I'll finish on June 12th, but I am leaving. Heading out in the morning for the 1179 (?) or so mile hike to see the places I've never seen before. I've cried all day because I've never been this far from my family or for that period of time. I can barely breathe through my nose right now. I am excited also and just want the drive to end. I hate driving. I'm taking my computer with me so I'll be back on line in a few days. I've got to go straight to the board of nursing on Friday. Geez, some states are picky about you having one of their licenses before you work.:chuckle
- 1,164 Views
- Mar 9, '04 by NRSKarenRNHit the road Grumpy, smell the air, see the sights, adventure awaits you!
Kick the tires, make sure plenty of air, check the spare, lube oil and filter, first aid kit and a trashy romance novel for break time...your all set on your way.
- Mar 10, '04 by suzanne4Take time to stop and smell the roses, if you can find any along the way. Not sure if you are taking the northern route or the southern route.
Have fun and please make it a safe journey.
- Mar 10, '04 by jnetteAs Karen said... MAKE IT AN ADVENTURE !!!
Be safe on the road, and check in with us STAT when you get there !
- Mar 10, '04 by traumaRUsHave a wonderful time!
- Mar 10, '04 by Sable's momI'm presently on my first assignment - drove 2900+ miles. I love to drive, but had a GREAT time that included 4 days at a days inn in Sidney, Nebraska - that's when I cried .
Now I'm in my 5th week - sunny weather instead of snow and I'm loving it.
Good luck - you'll be in my prayers.