Landed my first travel job!Register Today!
This is a discussion on Landed my first travel job! in Travel Nursing, part of Nursing Specialties ... Landed my first travel job with FlexCare and was placed in Rancho Mirage, CA. So totally stoked! ...by ERRNinMI Sep 29, '11Landed my first travel job with FlexCare and was placed in Rancho Mirage, CA. So totally stoked! I start on October 17th, and plan to leave on Oct 12th, which means I have 2 weeks to get it together! Ahhhh!
Any advice from the seasoned travelers?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=623075©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,498 Views
- Sep 29, '11 by marikat534I just got mine too. I am going to Burlington, VT! Good luck!
- Jan 9, '12 by sheila9164How long did it take you to get the 1st 1? Just curious?
- Nov 2, '12 by goldengirl88at ERRN - how did you like Rancho Mirage!? i'm ICU and am also with Flexcare and saw there was a position there. do you like flexcare / how did you like where you were placed?
- Nov 2, '12 by ncnursieYou are going to love Burlington, VT. I am in White River, VT and just went to Burlington! Its a really fun place.
- Nov 15, '12 by goldengirl88im with flexcare as well and saw an opening!!! how did you like eisenhower/rancho mirage? im 24 and this will be my first travel assignment. Im in ICU. i was wondering if i was offered, if i should take it. lmk your thoughts on the assignment please!