Compact state and home residency Compact state and home residency | allnurses

LEGAL NOTICE TO THE FOLLOWING ALLNURSES SUBSCRIBERS: Pixie.RN, JustBeachyNurse, monkeyhq, duskyjewel, and LadyFree28. An Order has been issued by the United States District Court for the District of Minnesota that affects you in the case EAST COAST TEST PREP LLC v. ALLNURSES.COM, INC. Click here for more information

Compact state and home residency

  1. 0 Does anyone know or can cite the requirements for maintaining a compact license after leaving the issuing compact state as a traveler? If one leaves the state in which the compact license was issued, is one required to maintain residency in that state or can one relocate to another compact license state and setup residency there without losing the reciprocity of the compact?
  2. 1 Comments

  3. Visit  BluntForceTrauma profile page
    #1 0
    As long as you move to another compact state and obtain licensure there, you're covered!