CCTC and RN network recruitersRegister Today!
This is a discussion on CCTC and RN network recruiters in Travel Nursing, part of Nursing Specialties ... Hi, I'm wondering if anyone has an awesome recruiter they've used for a while and would be willing...by Nicole29 Nov 28, '10Hi, I'm wondering if anyone has an awesome recruiter they've used for a while and would be willing to recommend at either of these agencies? I'm just breaking in to travel nursing, and I know that a good recruiter can make or break the experience. I've got the agencies narrowed down to cross country and rn network, now I just need contacts! If anyone would be willing to share, I would greatly appreciate it. PMs are more than welcome if you don't want to put private info on here. Thanks!!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=518592©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 3,248 Views
- Nov 29, '10 by RNERHOUSESUPORMy opinion, avoid CCTC.
- Dec 2, '10 by Nicole29Would you mind sharing why you think so? And if I should avoid them, do you have a suggestion on who I should use? Thanks for your advice!!
- Dec 9, '10 by flnursemichelleWhile I haven't gotten an assignment with RN network, I have a girl that has been trying very hard. She seems like a real hard worker to me. I was working with 3 companies and another company offered me an assignment before the other 2 otherwise I probably would have gone with any of the 3 companies. I'll email you her name/number. Good luck!!!
- Dec 9, '10 by Nicole29thanks so much for the help!
- Dec 25, '10 by oahugirlI have had great luck with Medstaff. Avoid CCTC.
choose "travel nurses and therapist" forum. You will get the down low on the different agencies.
- Jan 4, '11 by davebigsMedstaff is owned by CCTC, I have traveled with both.....
- Jan 5, '11 by bonesrnIt has been a long time since I was a travel nurse, but I will say that I was with CCTC for 3 years (at the same hospital if you can believe it) and I had a great experience. Since then, I have been in contact with them as well as Clilnical One and Advantage RN, as I am considering a travel assignment in the future. All of the recruiters I speak with are great, but like many will caution, it is there job to be nice and make it sound all wonderful and amazing, so PROCEED WITH CAUTION. Trust your gut, ask questions here and on delphi ( A great source of info on everything travel). Listen to those who are out there now. It is NOT what it used to be! But, if you are flexibile, have thick skin, and can call BS when you see it, you will be fine. Don't just 'sign on the dotted line' without reading EVERY word and getting EVERYTHING in writing, no matter how trivial you think it may be.
Good Luck!Last edit by Elvish on Feb 14, '11 : Reason: TOS/member PMed
- Jan 5, '11 by gsusavzhad to delete to follow rulesLast edit by gsusavz on Jan 5, '11
- Feb 14, '11 by pastadogi'd check out the alliance for ethical international recruitment practices web page, they're setting up a list of recruiters who pass a standard of ethical practice (just google, they are also on fbook)