California license by endorsement - Page 3Register Today!
- Feb 20 by RNFionaAnd I did try the website. Nada
- Feb 20 by BluntForceTraumaThe only time I could get through to them was when the board first opened at 8am. If you have any background issues...even from 100 years ago, that will hold you up along with verification of your original license to CA if they don't participate in Nursys
- Apr 1 by RNFionaI finally was able to speak to someone and found out that my initial application was destroyed because I waited too long after submitting it to send in the supporting documents. They said they had everything else, including fingerprints and that all I had to do was resubmit my application. However I couldn't do it online because it said I already did it. So I overnighted it. That was nearly a month ago. Still...nothing. Sigh
- Apr 1 by NedRNHow did you get through on the phone?
- Apr 1 by BluntForceTraumacall back! or keep looking on Nursys.com...I didn't get notification in the mail until about 2 weeks after my license was posted on the website.
- Apr 19 by losbozosDo the live scan!!!! It is near impossible to reach someone by phone. CA has cut back on state run programs which includes the BON. Used to be able to do a walk thru but they put a stop to that 'cause of dishonest people sliding thru. I think you can get cards from any law enforcement agency. But, do the live scan.