Anyone done an assignment in Clinton, MDRegister Today!
- by OBnurse95 Jan 6I have seen several travel positions listed for Clinton, MD. Has anyone out there done an assignment there? Holy cow, they have a bunch of openings! I believe it is Southern Maryland Hospital. Thanks in advance!
- Jan 7 by BluntForceTraumaQuote from OBnurse95Fastaff has had a notice for this assignment since December....it has been pushed back 3 times that I know of...wouldn't count on it for sure. However, heard that Clinton is right outside of DC...some crime but they are housing very close to the hospital which I was told was in a suburban area.I have seen several travel positions listed for Clinton, MD. Has anyone out there done an assignment there? Holy cow, they have a bunch of openings! I believe it is Southern Maryland Hospital. Thanks in advance!
- Jan 7 by OBnurse95Thanks BluntForceTrauma...had one recruiter tell me that Maryland is a walk through state, and Faststaff recruiter told me it's not...takes about 3 weeks for license (the opening is posted for 2/13-3/15), so I would have time to apply. Only hitch is, I'd have to pay for the licensing and would only be reimbursed when the assignment is completed. Hate to be out $140 if it's an "iffy" proposition!
- Jan 7 by BluntForceTraumaIt is a compact state though....The position is a short assignment...only 4 weeks. I would probably be looking elsewhere also. Do you have a CA license?
- Jan 8 by OBnurse95No Cali license and after looking at their BON site to apply, it appears that I will have to take Microbiology class with a lab. When I graduated from our nursing program, micro was incorporated into the nursing curriculum, not a separate class. So, I will be taking Micro during the summer so that I can obtain a Cali license! I've been an RN for 19 years, but my ASN program didn't start a separate Micro class requirement until 1998 I've seen a ton of Cali L&D positions!
- Jan 10 by BluntForceTraumaCheck Fastaff....they have several high paying L&D jobs....sometimes they help with licensing too
- Jan 16 by CaseManagerRNMaryland is a walk-through state, I got my license in June 2012 and I was in and out in under 2 hrs...