Advanced Trauma Care for Nurses courseRegister Today!
- by NRSKarenRN May 28, '12visit the society for trauma website to learn more about this sponsored course - lists course by state. karen
advanced trauma care for nurses (atcn)
is an advanced course designed for the registered nurse interested in increasing his/her knowledge in management of the multiple trauma patient. the atcn course is taught concurrently with atls. the atcn program has been operational for over 15 years and has an excellent record of offering a superb trauma educational program, and maintaining a positive collaboration with the acs committee on trauma state chapters. the atcn program is currently being offered in numerous states as well as internationally. the atcn committee is continually responding to requests from other regions, states, and countries to start this program in their areas. there is a 6-month planning process for all inaugural courses.
- Aug 15, '12 by Beach_RNI have completed the ATCN training and I hightly recommend it. I loved it and learned so much! My certifcation is good for 5 years before I have to renew.
- Aug 15, '12 by sserrnGood to hear...I'm driving 3.5 hrs in October to take it, so it better be good!
- Sep 27, '12 by Carrig RNI'm taking this class at the end of October. Any tips?
- Oct 28, '12 by sserrnAnd just in case anyone was wondering, it was great!! And definitely worth driving out of town for! As far as tips, really don't have any...having had TNCC really helped with ATCN, though. But there were several who did fine who had not had TNCC.