WBU Fall 2011 BSNRegister Today!
This is a discussion on WBU Fall 2011 BSN in Texas State Nursing Programs, part of Texas Nursing ... Hi, all! I wanted to start a thread for Generic BSN program students who are starting Fall 2011 at...by kyexplorer Jun 14, '11Hi, all! I wanted to start a thread for Generic BSN program students who are starting Fall 2011 at Wayland Baptist University. I can't wait to meet you all! Please tell me about yourselves.
I'm a flute player in the Army but I'm switching to Army nursing. I'm living in Alabama right now but I'm excited to be moving to San Antonio. I've heard great things about the city. Any suggestions for fun things to do?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=578627©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 915 Views
- Jun 17, '11 by yekpewa21Hello!! I will also be attending Wayland Baptist this Fall. I am active duty Air Force and this will be a change of careers for me too!! I used to live in San Antonio, so Im not going to be new to the area. Cant wait to get back there because its close to home for me. See you this fall!
- Jun 17, '11 by kyexplorerSee you soon!
- Sep 4, '11 by docteriI started the program in Feb 11. Study and read your readings. I am usually too busy to do to much when I am in San An. I am a military spouse, so I stay at randolph or ft. sam. ft. Sam is real close to your first clinical site, but not so close to the Alamo learning center where you spend your first week. good luck and have fun!
- Jan 10, '12 by LillyDeeHello, I am starting the generic BSN program Feb,2012 and am curious about clinical sites and overall info about the program. Thx & best wishes!!
- Jan 10, '12 by docteriFor my cohort there are clinical sites in Houston for those who have to travel/fly and in San Antonio for the others. I chose to stay at San An because of the great price I get for lodging at Randolph. The commisary, exchange and house prices can not be beat with cheaper airfare from California. If you want to pm me for more info I would be happy to discuss more about the program.