UTMB Spring 2013Register Today!
- by telma09 Apr 2, '12Hey guys!
The application period for UTMB Spring 2013 is now open! Have any of you already applied/ taken the teas? Good luck to all!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=692846©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 109,933 Views
- Apr 9, '12 by futurepedrn22I am!! I have not yet applied and I'm taking the TEAS at the end of the month!!! So nervous!! what about you?
- Apr 10, '12 by telma09i havent applied yet but i already took the TEAS i might take it again cause i dont like my grade lol
- Apr 10, '12 by futurepedrn22Ahhh was it hard? I bought practice tests and review guides for the test.
What is your GPA, if you dont mind me asking?
- Apr 11, '12 by telma09It was somewhat hard... i got a 79. My GPA is 3.5
What about you? I also bought the study guide, it does help!
- Apr 11, '12 by futurepedrn22After this semester finishes, it will most likely be a 3.3! It isn't great but I'm hoping my TEAS score and personal statement help!
79 isn't bad! My friend started at UTMB this semester and she told me the average test score was pretty low!
- Apr 12, '12 by amautmbHi everyone. Are they only accepting the nursing CAS application this time?
- Apr 13, '12 by futurepedrn22I honestly do not know. I was going to use the NursingCAS application.
- Apr 13, '12 by amautmbYou had a choice last semester. I applied for the fall but was rejected. I think that you now have to use it. I think it is good because UTMB lost my transcripts and test scores several times. The Nursing CAS should cut down on that happening.
- Apr 13, '12 by telma09@futurepedrn22 yeah their minimum score to apply is a 58% so thats pretty low lol Im not sure what the average is, but the test is difficult.
It seems they are only accepting the NursingCas for this application period, last year they had both