UTMB Spring 2013 - Page 77Register Today!
- Hi all! i just got my acceptance in an email. I was sent at 1:45pm today. I hope you all get to hear some good news today as well!
- Oct 3, '12 by laura.c.jI am currently in the bacc2 program and wanted to wish you all good luck! I remember this time last year...SO STRESSFUL! Once you find out you have made it, shoot me an email.Last edit by tnbutterfly on Dec 10, '12
- Quote from sumokittyCongrats!!Hi all! i just got my acceptance in an email. I was sent at 1:45pm today. I hope you all get to hear some good news today as well!
- Quote from bethwood2009Thank You. I am so relieved! I literally printed out an application for an ADN program this morning because I was so uncertain about my fate. I guess they got wind of itCongrats!!
I'm so excited that I can't even focus on studying for my Spanish quiz tomorrow.
I really hope you hear something soon.
- I'm in the same boat now. I'm going to have to send out apps for summer admission soon If they don't hurry and let me in!!
- I was thinking about summer programs as well. UTMB has an accelerated summer program that I was considering if they denied me. But, I didn't want to be heartbroken twice if they didn't except me for that either. Not to mention I'm not getting any younger (28yrs old), and I would hate to have to start a program in Fall 2013 or Spring 2014 for a traditional track.
- Same here! I'm 25 an plan on getting my masters as well. I want to start ASAP but I don't want to spend all the money applying if I did get in. Sending transcripts, scores and app fees get expensive!
- Yes, that does get so expensive! Plus they have the different entrance exams for different schools. So those who applied to more than one school might be paying for two exams. I had a friend who applied to 5 schools for fall and didn't get accepted into any of them. I don't even want to calculate what the financial loss was for all those schools.
- Oct 4, '12 by telma09i havent had an interview either!
- Oct 4, '12 by josie25Congrats to everyone who has been accepted, and those who are still waiting to hear back, don't give up hope, there are some who were called up just before the first day of class!