UTMB Spring 2013 - Page 20Register Today!
- Jun 14, '12 by futurepedrn22I received my MyStar info!!! ahhhhh the anxiety is starting to kick in!!
- Jun 14, '12 by dee1388I hope the fact that they received all my transcripts and everything was turned in before the deadline counts as "complete before the deadline". They haven't calculated my GPA and we are 24 hrs away from the deadline :/
- Jun 15, '12 by INuDelDeadline is upon us! 23~ hrs!!
Sooo nervous, one of my transcripts hasn't posted yet.
- Jun 15, '12 by Jisna210I have a question...
So we have time until to June 30th to do TEAS right? So does that affect the things on mySTAR? Bc i am retaking mine 2morrow and that for another school since I can't find one for UTMB in my area. I really don't know how long its gonna take them to send the transcript to school. Does anyone know how long? I already send in my last year TEAS transcript but I don't know when that is gonna reach... just in case
- Jun 15, '12 by dee1388it only takes a day or two max. They are sent electronically. Once you take it you can send it to more than one school. You dont have to take it multiple times for different schools.
- Jun 15, '12 by dee1388I just received this from nursingCAS :
NursingCAS cannot process your application until all of your official transcripts have been received. You are receiving this notice because NursingCAS has not received a complete copy of your official transcript from LONE STAR COLLEGE - CYFAIR. Unfortunately, the transcript received by NursingCAS only contains page two of a two page transcript. Please arrange to have the complete transcript containing your coursework sent to NursingCAS immediately.
This is ridicoulous, I was not worried about this transcript at all. It showed as received on my application since May 19th!!! Why did they wait until today to tell me they only received the second page?? I am so upset and there is nothing I can do now. LoneStar is closed today!!
- Jun 15, '12 by 7molinaDee1388, I was concerned about a transcript being received in time by nursingCas and spoke with UTMB today and they said to keep your documentation that proves that you submitted it on time and they will review it.
- Jun 15, '12 by awe009How long is the turn around time on application status... whether admitted or not? Does anyone know the statistics for admission to the program?
Trying not to worry.
For UTHSCSA- They have change some of the requirements I would be sure to check the website... they require a gpa of 3.0 in science/math (combined).
- Jun 15, '12 by jaji90ATI website keeps giving an error, good thing I have until the end of the month to send them the transcript! NursingCAS application is officially in for UTMB and UTHSCSA.
- Jun 16, '12 by nicole27now we wait! GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF YOU!!