UTMB Spring 2013 - Page 11Register Today!
- They told.me three days but they were ready in two! So that's about right!!!
- That's what I used also! Its amazing in preparing you for the TEAS I believe
- Yep. Is UTMB the only program you are applying to?
- Jun 6, '12 by dee1388I used it too, it is very good!
- Jun 6, '12 by dee1388It's been more than a week since NursingCAS received my transcripts and still no GPA Calculation. Do yall know if there's a number we can call? Has anyone tried calling them?
- Utmb is the only one I'm applying for this spring I'm going to take a few classes in the fall to raise my GPA so I can apply to more schools! What about you?!
- dee1388: NursingCAS Customer Service: (617) 612–2880
Hours: Monday – Friday (9:00 am–5:00 pm Eastern Time)
futurepedrn22: I'm also applying to UH-Victoria's Bacc2 program since it's only 12 months. I missed the dealine for UTMB Bacc2 and at the time I didn't feel competitive enough to apply for the accelerated program there. I still havent taken statistics which is what is holding me back from applying to TWU - I'm already taking 12 hours this summer and don't have the time nor finances to squeeze in another course. I just want to hurry up and start somewhere already .
- Jun 6, '12 by nicole27I take the teas test on tuesday, ahh, so im very nervous. For the accelerated program at utmb do u have to have a degree in another study in order to be eligible for the accelerated program?
- Jun 6, '12 by mrj638So i already submitted an application with NursingCAS and received the supplemental one from UTMB, but I didn't do the personal statement on the NursingCAS because I was told there was one on the supplemental application. Does anyone know if I can still submit a personal statement?! help!