UTMB Fall 2013 - Page 26Register Today!
- Feb 24 by DeeGeeNurse2BeUTMB no longer interviews for the traditional program. The lady I spoke with at the School of Nursing said they only interview for their accelerated program.
- Feb 24 by kiki09really
- Feb 24 by Cham1028Yes I saw that somewhere too about the interviews not being for the BSN program. I am definitely anxious for the acceptance letters or emails!!!!
- Feb 24 by Cham1028What other programs did everyone apply to in addition to UTMB?
- Feb 25 by clementine17I didn't apply for any other programs other than UTMB, so it's all or nothing for me right now. Having to wait this long is nerve wrecking to say the least, and all I can really hope for is that they finish the Summer apps by March 1st, so they can process ours.
- Feb 25 by uhmanduh09Quote from onlywithfaithI just got an email this morning from UTMB saying they have submitted my application to the Nursing Committee board with my Nursing CAS application and TEAS scores and according to their "timeline" it supposed to only take 6-8 weeks from that point so MAYBE early April!
I know May just sounds crazy...same here. Looking at the spring 2013 everyone pretty much knew by the beginning of march! I just hope all of this waiting is worth while lol lets cross our fingers for early April! & hopefully they'll start doing interviews late march!
- Feb 25 by uhmanduh09Quote from Cham1028TWU Houston and UTMBWhat other programs did everyone apply to in addition to UTMB?
- Feb 25 by Cham1028Yay! I got that same email. My heart dropped when I saw their name in my inbox... I thought they were going to tell me sorry mam you were not accepted lol. I was like there is no way they are sending acceptance letters out this early.
- Feb 25 by HemcdougallI too received the email. My heart started racing when I saw UTMB. I know it's too early for acceptance or rejection letters though. Now the true wait begins as they start reviewing our applications! My hopes are not high though as my scores were just average, but keeping fingers crossed. I hope my essay stands out! Here we go!
- Feb 25 by clementine17I think I may have gotten a different email from everyone else since mine doesn't specifically state that they've sent my application for review. Mine says, "your application for the 2013 FallTraditional BSN program (August, 2013 entry) has been verified complete by Nursing CAS and forwarded to UTMB Enrollment Services. Enrollment Services has received your TEAS scores and the UTMB School of Nursing Admissions and Progressions Committee will be reviewing all completed applications over the next few months".