UTMB Fall 2013 - Page 19Register Today!
- Feb 10 by hallie.yHey Megan, my name is Hallie, we met yesterday at the info session and I was asking you a few questions on the tour you gave. There was one question I totally forgot to ask you yesterday. What time are your guys classes usually from and to during the week when you're not doing clinicals?
- Feb 10 by HoustonCAPiI don't recall them mentioning Texas tomorrow. But u shld call financial aid or enrollment services to find out on specifics like that...but yes I was shocked, no clue on how I wld begin to pay that bcz I'm sure I will not qualify for financial aide bcz I don't qualify at my community college either ..
- Feb 11 by jshanice11that seems like an outstanding number for the cost. maybe that is for the whole 4 semesters cause one year cant be that much, at least i hope not. i don't want to be overloaded with loans
- Feb 11 by HoustonCAPiThe numbers i quoted earlier is the cost for the ENTIRE program
- Feb 11 by jshanice11okay so that is for traditional bsn program. hopefully they just added on a few thousand dollars lol
- Feb 12 by jenloveHow do find out your status online? Incomplete or accepted or not? And how do I get the supplemental application?
- Feb 12 by CCtechjenlove you have to receive the supp app before you can get your admit status. They send you the supp app after the school receives your transcripts from NursingCAS. Then they send you the supp app, you pay the fee, and they give you your own account with the school. If your app is complete, there is a green circle under the "Admissions" link of "Student Center", and a yellow triangle for incomplete. If there's a green check mark, that means you've been admitted, but the deadline isn't until Friday anyway, so I doubt we'll hear anything soon.
- Feb 12 by uhmanduh09I really can't imagine that 33 THOUSAND is the real cost.. BSN Program Entrance Requirements - Tuition & Fees SON at UTMB
Thats showing the TX resident as being 12K a year in 2011-2012.. $10,000 tuition jump in 2 years...?!
- Feb 12 by HoustonCAPiWell call them and see for yourself since you can't imagine it lol. And the link u posted is outdated for example the traditional BSN no longer has summers off. The economy changes, demands are higher, thus tuition is bound to increase. Yes 10k increase is drastic but it's reality. Trust me I'm not thrilled about it either.
- Feb 12 by uhmanduh09Quote from HoustonCAPiNo no I wasnt saying you were wrong! I just wish information would be clearer on the site.. I'm sorry..Well call them and see for yourself since you can't imagine it lol. And the link u posted is outdated for example the traditional BSN no longer has summers off. The economy changes, demands are higher, thus tuition is bound to increase. Yes 10k increase is drastic but it's reality. Trust me I'm not thrilled about it either.