UTMB Fall 2012 - Page 66Register Today!
- May 15, '12 by 3xmomQuote from jdm123I was told as long as it is the BIOL or CHEM prefix and at least 3 credit hours that it was fine. I tried and tried to find a patho class but over the summer it seems like no one offers it. I found an online BIOL course at Brazosport college, that was much cheaper then I could find anywhere else! If you need any info on it let me know and I can put you in touch with the head of the online courses and he is extremely helpful. PM if you would like the info.Hello all! congrats to everyone i have a quick question & i thought someone could help.. im looking for a science elective to take during this summer its my last credit..im not sure what is considered biol and i wanted to take a lecture only class or w/e but i was wondering if anyone had taken intro biol 1 [for non science majors] or anything that's easy that was accepted as UTMB's science elective :] thank you
- May 21, '12 by josie25Quote from kaimcn12I'm on the same boat as you, and am going to reapply for the spring 2013 semester just in case I don't get called..Still on the waiting list... And am currently trying to decide weather to retake my teas and reapply. I really have no clue of what my chances are on getting called. Any advice?
- May 25, '12 by twoy83Can someone send me the link to the FB page please!!!!
- May 27, '12 by kaimcn12Recieved an acceptance email on Friday!
- May 27, '12 by twoy83Congrats to everyone that was accepted in the Fall traditional program!
- May 31, '12 by rkay1116Like most, I have been following the forum for a while siting in silence but finding the forum very helpful. I was admitted last week so I suppose now it is time to voice! Can someone please send me the facebook group??
- May 31, '12 by Kelly2010Hey y'all! I just graduated from UTMB's traditional program in April. I just wanted to let you all know that UTMB is an awesome school and you are going to love it!
- May 31, '12 by andjographyCongrats to all! I'm still on the waitlist, and hoping to hear from them before I turn in my paperworks to another school. I got in to another school, but my heart says UTMB. Still hoping that I will have a spot though!
- Jun 2, '12 by miiemiieCan you tell me how the size small and x-small fits? I'm usually a size medium but the size med scrubs I ordered are too big for me!):
- Jun 6, '12 by silentnight133Hi everyone...
I am still on the waitlist but I have questions about getting some scholarship from UTMB. The reason that I asked because I came here with a student visa, and I am only qualified to pay out-of-state tuition ( If I get accepted into the program) which will cost me almost 8,000 $ per semester excluding books and other items. However, as I talked to one international student advisor from the enrollment, she said the only way to be able to pay in-state-tuition is if I get at least 1,000$ from any academic scholarships from SON. It's not because I am greedy but I can not really afford 8,000$ per semester and I am not qualified for any financial aids. Do you know how hard is it to get a 1,000$ competitive academic scholarship there????