UTMB Fall 2012 - Page 65Register Today!
- May 10, '12 by Briandelsolim still on waitlist and so was my friend, and i heard she got called in for acceptance... ahhh the wait is SOOO stressful, when is the committee meeting again, it seems like im just waiting on a hopeless track
- May 10, '12 by kmae13I've been reading this thread for quite some time. They put me on the waiting list and I was quite upset about it. I decided to go to HBU nursing and attended the orientation. But a few days later I received my acceptance letter at UTMB! I got excited. But now I'm stuck between the two schools and I have until tomorrow to decide which one to go to. Can anybody tell me pros and cons about UTMB and if it truly is a great program that prepares you to become a nurse? 'Cos I've heard good and bad things about UTMB and I just wanted to clarify it all. Thanks!
- May 11, '12 by lilsprite123Hey 3xmom! All your comments are so helpful. I'm new to forum, but have been following it for months. I'll be entering the fall nursing class and I was wondering if you could also send me the link to our facebook page?
- May 11, '12 by 3xmomlilsprite123........I PM'ed you the info. Congrats!
- May 11, '12 by kaimcn12Still on the waiting list... And am currently trying to decide weather to retake my teas and reapply. I really have no clue of what my chances are on getting called. Any advice?
- May 12, '12 by miiemiiehello 3xmom, can you also pm me the utmb facebook link for our class? i've been looking for it but no such luck. i would greatly appreciate it!
- May 14, '12 by ajg08Quote from miiemiiehello all,hello 3xmom, can you also pm me the utmb facebook link for our class? i've been looking for it but no such luck. i would greatly appreciate it!
i've been following the forum for months but have yet to talk i was accepted about a month ago (the stars somehow aligned..) thankfully!! i also would love a link to the facebook page, i can only seem to find this years class. pm if you can, thanks!
looking forward to starting this journey together!
- May 14, '12 by jdm123Hello all! congrats to everyone i have a quick question & i thought someone could help.. im looking for a science elective to take during this summer its my last credit..im not sure what is considered biol and i wanted to take a lecture only class or w/e but i was wondering if anyone had taken intro biol 1 [for non science majors] or anything that's easy that was accepted as UTMB's science elective :] thank you
- May 15, '12 by jenna.mjdm123- I took General Biology I for my bio elective. At my school it is called BIOL 1406 (I'm pretty sure it is the lowest level bio class). It had a lab but was pretty basic.
- May 15, '12 by jenna.mI wish I could've taken patho but it wasn't offered at my college for students who aren't in the nursing program there.