UTMB Fall 2012 - Page 57Register Today!
- Apr 11, '12 by jlmcjunkinsOh no, I'm so sorry.
Did you apply elsewhere?
- Apr 11, '12 by emilyelaine12I'm still waiting to hear! I interviewed April 5th. And tomorrow is my birthday, so I'm hoping that if I hear anything it's good news!
- Apr 11, '12 by icostillaQuote from jlmcjunkinsI'm still waiting too. I was told by a faculty member that there is a wait list. So we've still got a chance!I hate to ask, but who else is still waiting? We (csmcj & I) are still waiting to hear. He interviewed March 13. I'm so glad this forum is here & that y'all are updating!
From what I've gathered, it sounds like rejection = mail only? Acceptance = email?
- Apr 11, '12 by namtx07Just curious to see if there is any one else that hasn't heard anything at all? No acceptance, no interview, no denial, no wait list. I've been accepted to the program at Mary Hardin-Baylor, so I kind of want to hear something so that I can start making plans for next semester.
- Apr 11, '12 by jasminedanielleHi guys, im new to this forum. I finally decided to join because I am very anxious about nursing school. I got accepted into Mary Hardin Baylor but UTMB still my first choice. I have called and they said the committee met friday and i should hear something soon. I havent received an email for an interview nor a rejection letter by mail. It is good that I have been accepted elsewhere but I am really hoping to hear something soon from UTMB since it is mid april almost. Is anyone else in the same boat?
- Apr 11, '12 by kaimcn12Quote from jlmcjunkinsI am also still waiting. Interview on march 14thI hate to ask, but who else is still waiting? We (csmcj & I) are still waiting to hear. He interviewed March 13. I'm so glad this forum is here & that y'all are updating! From what I've gathered, it sounds like rejection = mail only? Acceptance = email?
- Apr 12, '12 by emilyelaine12Just because we haven't heard anything doesn't mean we're automatically waitlisted. I mean, I just had my interview last Thursday. I wouldn't expect to know anything for at least a week or 2. So I don't think they're done filling spots yet. Hoping anyways.
- Apr 12, '12 by andjographyAfter almost a month, I finally hear something from UTMB(I was interviewed on March 14th). I just received a mail about 20 minutes ago saying that my name has been put on the waiting list. It says that if I don't hear from them by August 28, 2012, then it is unlikely that a position will become available for the fall 2012 class and I have to reapply again. Oh gosh....patience, patience, and more patience!
- Apr 12, '12 by andjographyIt was via a postal mail. To be honest, I was scared when I saw that letter from the mail. I just hope that there will be a spot for me and for those who have been put on the waiting list. Good luck to all of us!
- Apr 12, '12 by silentnight133guys, I had the interview on March 7, I just got a mail saying that I was put on the waitlist.