UTHSCSA-Fall 2011 - Page 21Register Today!
- Apr 17, '11 by k-floHas anyone received their school email? I went this Friday to turn in my immunizations, proof of insurance and to pay my matriculation fee and they wouldn't take it, guess I was getting ahead of myself lol... but they said to wait to receive the school email but I haven't gotten it yet.
- Apr 17, '11 by Tiffany2516I haven't gotten it yet. I figure that will be the next e-mail from them. Oh yeah and they said to wait for further info on when the fee is due. I really want the info on the background check so I can get that done. I've heard it can take a while to go through.
- Apr 17, '11 by YukiushI actually went by the clinic to drop off my immunization and proof of insurance, and they took it. Maybe it's just to hold off on the matriculation fee? And from what i remember--isn't the matriculation fee just added to the total bill?
- Apr 18, '11 by flyhawkflyFrom what I understand, you have to pay the matriculation fee early (whenever they tell you), but then they apply that fee to your total bill.
- Apr 18, '11 by Tiffany2516when you drop off the immunization form do they look at it and tell you if its ok and complete? I have some questions about mine and have e-mailed the student health clinic but have not gotten a response.
- Apr 18, '11 by MamaGorkyI emailed the clinic last Wednesday to ask a few questions and haven't received an email either. I guess they are busy or a bit behind. Frustrating none the less.
- Apr 18, '11 by YukiushWhen I went in, the lady checked my records and then asked for the health insurance. So yes, they do tell you it's complete. If you have the time, I think you should just go in and personally hand in the forms. And make sure you make COPIES just in case they lose it. Always best to be on the safe side!
- Apr 18, '11 by soccergrlWhen filling out the forms on the Health Insurance Coverage Information form, does anyone know what to put for the "Program Verification Year: From ___ month/year to ____ month/year"?
- Apr 18, '11 by YukiushQuote from soccergrlThe nurse at the site told me to put Aug 2011 to summer 2012, I would ask just to verify.When filling out the forms on the Health Insurance Coverage Information form, does anyone know what to put for the "Program Verification Year: From ___ month/year to ____ month/year"?
- Apr 18, '11 by chaka_1709Hello, I just found this thread. I was accepted as well. Does anybody know which cpr class we need to take? congrats to all that were accepted and good luck to those on the wait list.
My facebook is email@example.com