UTHSC-Houston Spring 2013 - Page 71Register Today!
- Oct 18, '12 by Wen21OMG. I just checked and I got in. I can't believe the stress of waiting is finally over. This calls for celebration
- Oct 18, '12 by RenRungeQuote from heykimMine wereif you guys that got accepted don't mind me asking...
what were your hesi scores and gpa's?
Critical Thinking: 830
Overall GPA: 3.8 (thought it was 3.9 but after I got the eval it turns out it was lower)
Science GPA: 4.0
- Oct 18, '12 by jofoste2Congratulations to all that got in. I am a third semester UT student and my roommate just got his green check. His last name started with a L. When my class found out and changes were made it was in alphabetical order for some, and not for others. However, we were using a different system back then.
- Oct 18, '12 by WooPigSooieI have been accepted!!!
HESI Overall: 92%
- Oct 18, '12 by marylynn70If we did not get a check today, should we assume we did not get in?
- Oct 18, '12 by jofoste2I would not assume that. When my class went through this process. It took three days for some of the status changes to be made.
- Oct 18, '12 by marylynn70Jofoste2....thanks...I'll stop crying now.....lol
- Oct 18, '12 by LanaKesbehYeah. I check it about once a day and it is still just that yellow triangle! Once November arrives, I'm DEF going to be glued to myUTH as well. I hope we get in before that!
- Oct 18, '12 by peaches1018Quote from marylynn70Feel the same way you do...Guess we still waitJofoste2....thanks...I'll stop crying now.....lol
- Oct 18, '12 by heykimQuote from LanaKesbehdoesnt the yellow triangle mean your application is incomplete?Yeah. I check it about once a day and it is still just that yellow triangle! Once November arrives, I'm DEF going to be glued to myUTH as well. I hope we get in before that!
I would call the registrar office to make sure they have everything