UTHSC Houston - Fall 2013 - Page 20Register Today!
- Jan 22 by AnonEmusThe requirement of junior level or higher for transferred courses means you can't transfer pharmacology or pathophysiology from a community college or junior college.
- Jan 22 by nici0513Ok, thanks! At least taking it already will help me and it will really help with not having to take it with Patho. I will plan to sit in on some lectures though to get a re-fresher. I have a friend that started this spring and says the professors that teach it are AWESOME! I appreciate the feedback!
- Jan 23 by shivers120is anyone still getting the Proof of TSI satisfaction on their to-do list? I've sent in my college transcripts so I'm not sure why it is still asking for proof.
- Jan 23 by nici0513Quote from shivers120I had it still on my to-do list after making sure that they had my transcripts, but I emailed the registrar's office right before the deadline to double check that I was o.k. since it was still on there. I received an email immediately saying that it was removed from my to-do list. I don't think it is a big deal as long as you have made sure that they did receive your transcript.is anyone still getting the Proof of TSI satisfaction on their to-do list? I've sent in my college transcripts so I'm not sure why it is still asking for proof.
- Jan 23 by tampicotrauma82So good to see this forum expand from its beginnings! I took the HESI and made an 86 and scored an 800 on critical thinking (didn't do very well on math)... My nursing prerequisite gpa is a 3.5. From what I know about the HESI exam is that they use it to gauge how much you already know and think like a nurse (critical thinking) to how much they have to teach you.
Best of luck to everybody!
- Jan 23 by Chelle1Hey everyone! I applied to the Spring 2013 and got waitlisted and ended up not getting in. The wait is the hardest part. :-) good luck to everyone this is a tough process but from what I hear its worth it! :-)
- Jan 28 by lth1123Hello, I did my HESI for the second time to improve my score. I am just wondering when you get your transcript does it say you took it twice? Long as you passed both but improved does it matter? Thanks
- Feb 3 by MoonDlth1123 did you take hesi a2 version 2? If so what would you suggest to focus on studying for the ap section? I'm really worried about that section because I didn't do so well the first time . Any help would be greatly appreciated.
- Feb 5 by carlajeanx3Has anyone received a transcript eval yet? Still nothing for me...
- Feb 5 by nici0513Nothing yet for me either :/