Tyler Junior College ADN program Fall 2012Register Today!
This is a discussion on Tyler Junior College ADN program Fall 2012 in Texas State Nursing Programs, part of Texas Nursing ... I'm waiting for a response to get in the TJC adn program and I'm about to go nuts. I didn't get in...by j.meng30 May 9, '12I'm waiting for a response to get in the TJC adn program and I'm about to go nuts. I didn't get in last time because I didn't have enough points. I hope I get in this time. I'm excited and anxious at the same time. Is anyone else going through the same thing I'm going through. Good Luck to anyone else waiting for a response from TJC.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=708388©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 4,960 Views
- May 10, '12 by j.meng30Well, I got my letter in today and I got in. This is a very sobering moment for me because I'm finally starting my dream of becoming a nurse. I can't wait to begin my journey. I wish everyone who gets in congrats and the people who don't get in I say don't give up, keep trying, cause if I would have gave up I wouldn't be getting into nursing school this fall.
- May 11, '12 by BWhittenI received my letter yesterday. I also got accepted. I was super excited, it was my third time applying. I can't wait to start either. I have question, how are writing your letter of acceptance I'm not for sure what exactly to say or what they want.
- May 11, '12 by j.meng30Congrats!!!
I have NO clue, I guess I will write on paper that accept getting in to the program. I know it has to be written on paper, but I don't know I'm clueless on how to write it down. I guess I will bring extra paper and a pen if what I write down is not good enough. Good luck and congrats on getting in.
- May 11, '12 by BWhittenI'm in the same boat. Thank you!! Congrats to you as well. Good luck!!!
- May 22, '12 by Laz07Congrats to everyone starting in the Fall of 2012, I will be seeing hopefully some of you as classmates. Cheers! and let the fun begin!!!
- May 22, '12 by BWhittenCan't wait to meet all my classmates either? Have yall received the orientation packet in the mail yet? What supplies is everyone getting?
- May 22, '12 by Laz07Have not received my orientation packet yet, getting my immunizations and physical done right now. It was really difficult to find a Flu shot but I lucked out @ Walgreens. As for supplies... Stethoscope, pocket organizer, pen light, scrubs are on backorder at the bookstore so I have to wait 2 weeks before checking with them again.
- May 22, '12 by meganoheightHey, would anyone mind sharing how many points they got accepted with/didn't get accepted with? I'm trying to figure out what's competitive. I'm applying in the Fall to start ADN Spring 13! Congrats to you guys, I cant imagine how excited you are.
- May 23, '12 by BWhittenI haven't received the packet either. I have turned in all my paper work. Thank goodness all I had to get done was a physical and a TB test. The bookstore told me last week that they should get the scrubs in this week but I know how that goes. I haven't bought any supplies yet.
Megan when I applied for Spring 2012 I had 103 pts and I was an alternate. When I applied for Fall 2012 I had 117 pts and I got in. Good luck!!!