TWU Spring 2013 Applicants! - Page 104Register Today!
- Oct 31, '12 by littleone126Has anyone started a Facebook for those accepted in Houston?
- Oct 31, '12 by Conner.francisQuote from nici0513wow i cant believe you did not get in. my stats are identical, and i got accepted. no degree or anything. i did however get into UTHSC- houston which i am accepting. so keep hope alive. UTHSC also graduates in 16 months instead of 24 so thats a bonus.Hey guys, I called SON too and I'm #55 on the list!! So in other words...Not gonna happen. My stats were GPA: 3.59, TEAS: 74, 3/4 1st attempts, no bachelors degree or TWU bump. But, I've already spent the day applying to UT-HSC in Houston for Fall 2013, I have much better stats with them because I got a 94 on my HESI with 890 CT score and 3.6 GPA, 4.0 Science GPA. I applied there last Fall but hadn't completed all my course work so my GPA is higher and I have a better chance. I'm kicking myself for not applying there for Spring but I really wanted to stay in Ft Worth/Dallas area. The good news is their program is only 16mos long so I could still graduate in Dec. 2014 like I had planned.
Congrats to all of you that got accepted. And for all my fellow applicants that didn't, DO NOT get discouraged...there are other options, the competition was just very fierce this application period.
Oh, P.S. UT-HSC will transfer Patho & Pharm from other schools!!! Which is a bonus because I'm currently in Patho and took Pharm at my community college. You can find a silver lining in everything.
- Oct 31, '12 by sheynaumaQuote from littleone126I don't think so.Has anyone started a Facebook for those accepted in Houston?
- Oct 31, '12 by JjrrCongratulations to those who got accepted! I got accepted to Houston campus, but I am going to decline the offer because I will go to UTHSC. So those on the waiting list, there's still hope. Good luck!
- Oct 31, '12 by ELCO_GIRLDoes anyone know if People got accepted into Houston campus will have orientation?
- Oct 31, '12 by Dana_KI was told that I am 3rd on the list! Still no e-mail but I hoping that I will see one tomorrow. GPA 3.94, 3 of 4 first attempts, 80 Teas-V, no TWU bump or BS. She also told me that they accepted 105 this semester. Yikes and I am # 108 ((((SCREAM))))
- Quote from Dana_KThat must be nerv wracking! You have awesome stats. I'm surprised you already did not get in! I'm sure you will receive an email soon! Best of luck to you.I was told that I am 3rd on the list! Still no e-mail but I hoping that I will see one tomorrow. GPA 3.94, 3 of 4 first attempts, 80 Teas-V, no TWU bump or BS. She also told me that they accepted 105 this semester. Yikes and I am # 108 ((((SCREAM))))
- Quote from nici0513Yeah I see that now. I didn't think the previous bachelors degree mattered, but I guess I was wrong. Thank you and best of luck to you as well!@Nela87It looks like they way heavily on having a bachelors degree and 1st attempt A's then TEAS and last GPA. Can't believe you were that far down with a GPA that high! Best of luck to you!
- Oct 31, '12 by Dana_KThank I need some good vibes right now! I am positive that tomorrow is my day!
- Quote from Dana_KJust think of it this way you are third, some people will decline and some won't even check their email within the time frame. You are in! If not tomorrow within a few days for sure! You need to keep in contact with the school as well. Keep checking if anything has changed this is what helped my boyfriend as wellThank I need some good vibes right now! I am positive that tomorrow is my day!