twu spring 2012 applicants!Register Today!
This is a discussion on twu spring 2012 applicants! in Texas State Nursing Programs, part of Texas Nursing ... hey guys! i wanted to stat a forum for us twu spring 2012 hopefuls! about me i have a 3.2,...by saraiish May 26, '11hey guys! i wanted to stat a forum for us twu spring 2012 hopefuls!
i have a 3.2, yikes! , and after this summer it should come up to a 3.6 or 7 and i am studying my butt off for the teas and will only have 3 more classes after that to take. i have gotten into the university as the first step, but i am so worried about getting into the nursing program, fingers crossed
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=571103©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 106,686 Views
- Jun 4, '11 by leinusHi, this is my first time in here. I'm also applying for TWU and UTH, studying hard to take the TEAS V and the HESI A2. Hope more students will come to share their experiences
- Jun 4, '11 by Jessicias85maybe you guys should try your local/ regional boards for more input!
- Jun 4, '11 by leinusYeah I think so, let me go and find that!!!
- Jun 4, '11 by tnbutterflyMoved to TX Nursing Programs Discussion forums for more discussion.
- Jun 6, '11 by MochachildHello, all!
I'm all over this board, for real! hee hee. Another Spring 2012 hopeful! Taking the TEAS on tomorrow and have already taken the HESI. Taking a full load in summer school with the intention of boosting my GPA up to a 3.8...we shall see. Good luck to everyone!
- Jun 7, '11 by leinusHow was your TEAS test???
- Jun 7, '11 by AlliTodd223I am taking the TEAS tomorrow and I am kind of panicking. I have been studying for two weeks and today I took the online ATI practice test. It was a lot harder than I expected.
I have a good GPA and I made A's on my first attempts at Micro, and both A&P's but I am still worried. I mean, it's not a 4.0 or even a 3.8 but...
- Jun 7, '11 by leinusDon't worried, everything is going to be OK. Try to be as much confident as possible. At the end, it is just a test, not the end of the world lol. Good Luck!!!
- Jun 7, '11 by Mochachild@ leinus
Took the TEAS test today and scored an 80.93%. I'm pleased with the results and don't plan on retaking it. Hopefully, it's competitive enough for the powers that be!