TWU - Houston - Fall 2012 - Page 14Register Today!
- Mar 27, '12 by scrubbDoes anyone know how long you have to wait to get the second Hep B shot after the first one? I still haven't had my first one.. :uhoh21:
- Mar 28, '12 by swweetipie@scrubb - the second shot comes 1 month after the first one and the third shot is about 4-6 months after that. There is a fast track shot program which only requires 2 shots and is done in like 2 months I think. Montgomery County Public Health gives the shots for $10 btw. But you can't have insurance. Although I don't know if they verify if you do have insurance. I don't so I got it done. Before I found them I was paying $90 per shot.
- Mar 28, '12 by VoldemortI've already posted this to the other TWU thread, but I just wanted you guys to know that I spoke to the College of Nursing just now. ACCEPTANCE LETTERS ARE COMING OUT TOMORROW! Good luck to all of us!
Thanks for the heads up WAHOO! Does this include the Houston campus as well as Denton/Dallas?
- I can't log on to my Pioneer Portal or to the Webadvisor. I have a buddy that just graduated from TWU and she said she received an email the day before her letter arrived in the mail! Hopefully we can check our email and see before we have to wait for the snail mail!
- Mar 28, '12 by SSRMI can't log into it either I keep refreshing...
- Mar 28, '12 by SSRMMy sentiments exactly ktdidit.
- Mar 28, '12 by scrubbThank you swweetipie and Voldemort for the info!
I can't log in either, I can't even get their website to open grrr
- Mar 28, '12 by volleyball26237Hey! I am knew to this and just read up on most of the posts. I am excited about finding out this week! I still can't get on their website, can any of you?