TWU Fall 2013 Applicants - Page 25Register Today!
- Feb 6 by broonie717Quote from L1zGThank you so much for the advice! It's good to hear from someone who has been through the process and is where we will be in a few short months. Hope your semester is going well so far!Greetings to all of you, I'm a J1 at TWU-Dallas and know exactly the emotions you are feeling right now. Best wishes to all of you. Our J1 class is currently in the first round of exams. If I could give you one bit of advice, I'd tell you to COMPLETE PATHO BEFORE nursing classes begin! One plus to taking it in Dallas is the opportunity to get acclimated to campus and tutor sessions are available to you there. If taking Patho in the summer sounds horrible to you, do it anyway! Hope I see you in the Fall
- Feb 8 by uhmanduh09Do you know if the Houston campus offers Patho during the summer??
- Feb 10 by broonie717I would think so. You can go to TWU website and go to the Search for Classes page and search past semesters at the Houston campus to see if they were offered last summer.
- Feb 10 by carlajeanx3Just checked. Looks like they do offer a full summer course at the Houston campus and the professor had very good reviews. The class also only met once a week which is perfect for me since I will have to commute there to attend it. Houston is much closer for me than Dallas or Denton haha.
- Feb 10 by uhmanduh09Quote from carlajeanx3I'm up in Humble so Houston is DEFINITELY closer!Just checked. Looks like they do offer a full summer course at the Houston campus and the professor had very good reviews. The class also only met once a week which is perfect for me since I will have to commute there to attend it. Houston is much closer for me than Dallas or Denton haha.
- Feb 11 by Erica92Hey everyone! I applied for Fall 2013 to the Houston campus and I'm taking patho online this semester to get it out of the way. So far, so good. I took the required 32+ hours at the Denton campus to get the .4 GPA bump. I also took the TEAS last August because I thought I was able to apply for Spring, but I couldn't because I was still enrolled in statistics...so I had a minor setback. We have less than two months less until acceptance e-mails start rolling out! Best of luck to all of you girls and guys.
- Feb 11 by trs7707Does anyone know the total number of applicants that applied?
- Feb 12 by I_adoretheKingHey guys! Applying to TWU houston campus as well! Hoping I get in =/
I got accepted here at Sam Houston State but TWU is def more competitive but I'm hoping for the best I have a 3.4 GPA and got an 83% on my TEAS. So we'll see. TWU is my number 1 choice
- Feb 12 by I_adoretheKingwhy are yall trying to take patho in the summer? Just to get a head start??
- Feb 12 by nanerz13So you don't have as full a load first semester with pharmocology and all the other classes.