TWU Fall 2012 Weekend Program & Traditional - Page 8Register Today!
- Ugh can't stop thinking about my TEAS score getting in the way of my acceptance!
- I am applying to UTMB, UTHSC, and the TWU Houston campus. I googled immunization requirements for all of the schools that I applied to and they were all about the same. The only thing that it stated was that the HEP B series takes 6 months to complete and you had to at least have the 2nd dose before you could participate in clinicals. For those who have not gotten the Dtap yet it hurts something fierce!
Just for the record I think I check my email twice a day! lol
- Ktdidit: Thanks for that info! Looks like I need to look into getting the HEP B soon. I also applied to UTHSC SA, UTA, & UTMB, but not a big fan of Galveston. Did u already take Chemistry II for UTHSC?
The UTHSC in Houston does not require Chemistry II we only had to take 4 hours of Chemistry so I took intro! We lucked out there! Galveston was my fall back option. I met some great people while I was there for open house but it is an hour drive from my house so that would be really tough for me. I would like to go to TWU or UT downtown Houston but I wanted to keep my options as open as I could for a BSN program!
- Oh okay, I thought you applied for UTHSC San Antonio. SA requires 8 hours of chemistry
- When I first started my pre-reqs I lived in San Antonio and was going to go there but we moved to Houston so I had to switch. I totally don't mind taking one less Chemistry though!
- Really? Yeah, Chemistry wasn't that bad; just not my favorite course I would rather A&P
- Feb 2, '12 by SSRMLiveLaughLearn, have you gotten your scores back? And I wouldn't worry, there are so many things that get factored in, we would work ourselves into a frenzy trying to figure them out.
- Feb 2, '12 by DFWgalHas anyone asked how many people are applying for Fall? I've heard there were +1000 for Spring 12
- Feb 3, '12 by ktdiditI am going to the information session this weekend and I will ask. I bet they don't have a solid number as of yet but I bet we can get a ball park idea! I am applying to the Houston campus so it will be their numbers!