TWU-Dallas-Fall 2012 !!!!!Register Today!
This is a discussion on TWU-Dallas-Fall 2012 !!!!! in Texas State Nursing Programs, part of Texas Nursing ... Hello, I am taking the TEAS V this Thursday and sooo nervous. I am taking the second practice test...by SSRM Jan 10, '12Hello, I am taking the TEAS V this Thursday and sooo nervous. I am taking the second practice test from the study guide tomorrow and trying not to worry too much... Anyone else applying to TWU-Dallas for Fall 2012?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=660533©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 11,071 Views
- Jan 11, '12 by DFWgalHi there! I'm applying for Fall too so excited!
Good luck on the TEAS. I suggest a good breakfast or lunch before the test. I was so hungry! LOL
I'm waiting for TWU to upgrade my transcript. My grades for Fall 2011 aren't posted yet and I want this solved before the deadline T_T.Last edit by DFWgal on Jan 11, '12 : Reason: Adding a couple of sentences :)
- Jan 15, '12 by Trang5891Quote from SSRMR u trying to apply for fall semester 2012? Me tooI got 74 on teas V, 3.87 GPA and 2 A's out 4 first attempt. Waiting sucks tho! I can't stop myself from worrying :-(Hello, I am taking the TEAS V this Thursday and sooo nervous. I am taking the second practice test from the study guide tomorrow and trying not to worry too much... Anyone else applying to TWU-Dallas for Fall 2012?
- Jan 15, '12 by SSRMHey! Yea I am applying for Fall 2012, 80.7 on the TEAS and a 3.7 gpa... Did you take all of your pre-req's at TWU? What screwed me on the other 2 points was that I got an A in AP 1 and 2 lecture but a B in lab
- Jan 15, '12 by Trang5891No I took all my prerequisites at DCCCD. I'm so jealous wt your TEAS score :-(, I wish I could do better on the exam. Do you mind if I ask the first 4 A's attempt ?
- Jan 15, '12 by SSRMHey I made A's my first attempts and also they weigh our Statistics class, I was told that Stats, Micro and AP1 &2 are the heavy weighted factors... so my fingers are crossed. Also from past threads on here people have gotten in with TEAS V scores in the 60's and 70's.
- Jan 16, '12 by lvnstudent213Are first attempts weighed heavily? And does twu go by a point system?
- Jan 16, '12 by SSRMYea first attempts are weighed heavily and I have never heard of a point system at TWU, maybe someone who knows better can comment further...
- Jan 16, '12 by lvnstudent213oh ok. If I have three A's on my first attempts is that well enough?
- Jan 16, '12 by SSRMI think that is a good start. Your gpa was a 3.87 also so that is within the range that I hear of people getting in. From what I understand the .4 bump only applies to those who took the pre-reqs at TWU....