Texas Tech Traditional BSN Fall 2012 - Page 20Register Today!
- Apr 6, '12 by RedRaiderStudentCongrats on getting accepted!! If anyone has gotten an official acceptance letter from the campus in Lubbock, do you mind sharing what days orientation is? I'm trying to make summer plans, but I want to make sure that I don't schedule anything during those days. Thanks.
- I think they are going alphabetically, what does your last name start with?
- Apr 6, '12 by magreen01Starts with Gr...and yours?
- @RedRaiderStudent I am going to the Lubbock campus and I have not received my official acceptance letter either. As far as I know, LittleMissRedRaider hasn't received hers as of yesterday, but I'm not sure if she did today.
- Apr 6, '12 by RedRaiderStudent@pgevedon Okay thanks, I'll let you guys know if I receive mine.
- No problem! And I will let you know if I do as well
OMG, I got accepted too, I am so happy, I can't believe we got accepted !!
- Congrats to those who got accepted!
- Apr 6, '12 by magreen01Congrats annapr07!!! did you already take Intro to NUR & PATHO, I still need to take them, but don't know thei scheaduale for summer...do you know anything??
- Quote from magreen01Thank you!! Yes, I believe you can, but if I were you I would start calling beacuse it took me forever to get those classes, because we are considered "visiting studets". And for Intro to nursing, the class filled up super fast. If you give me you email, I will email you the people that you need to contactCongrats annapr07!!! did you already take Intro to NUR & PATHO, I still need to take them, but don't know thei scheaduale for summer...do you know anything??