Texas Tech RN-BSN, Fall 2011 classRegister Today!
This is a discussion on Texas Tech RN-BSN, Fall 2011 class in Texas State Nursing Programs, part of Texas Nursing ... Trying to find out if any RNs had been accepted into the Texas Tech RN-BSN Fall 2011 program. ...by jsmitc May 13, '11Trying to find out if any RNs had been accepted into the Texas Tech RN-BSN Fall 2011 program. Application deadline is June 15, 2011 and I have submitted my application and now I am waiting and waiting. Wondering if anyone has been contacted/accepted into the program (received an email of acceptance) yet? thanks
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=565213©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 6,481 Views
- May 16, '11 by workingspazsign back into merlin, your admission status should be there.
- May 19, '11 by MLLNJLL, RNI applied also, but no I haven't received anything, and nothing is in Merlin.
- May 20, '11 by rumwynnieRNWhen I went to Tech, they waited until the week before orientation to tell me that I was accepted into the traditional BSN. When I say "week," I mean like 5 days notice. I don't go to Tech anymore (long story), but just as a heads up, don't be surprised when you get the information really late. If I remember properly, the same people who do admissions for the traditional program also do the rn-bsn. I could be wrong; it's been a while since I've been to the office.
- May 20, '11 by taytay3287I have also applied and talked to ****** ***** and she said we will know the 1st or 2nd week of July because all of the applicants have to reviewed after the deadline of June 15th if I am not mistaken.Last edit by tnbutterfly on May 20, '11 : Reason: Please do not post names of school staff
- May 20, '11 by jsmitcthanks millnjll, just curious how long the waiting period is until receiving an email from Texas Tech stating either you are in or out (why I sent out the blog, hoping to see if anyone else had been accepted yet). I was hoping I wouldn't have to wait until the deadline (June 15th) so I am working on my back-up plan. Probably go to UTEP this Fall, if I don't get into Texas Tech. Do you have a back-up plan millnjll? My Merlin account/application states "completed" for sending in the information -- no status other then that. jsmitc
- May 20, '11 by MLLNJLL, RNNope...I guess if I don't get in to them then I will apply to UTA..or wait and apply again to tech. I have no idea how long it takes. I have been talking to Rosie and have finally submitted everything in to her...like my transcript since i have graduated and my license since i took it and passed boards. But once I know of anything or hear anything I will let you know. I was hoping we wouldn't have to wait until the deadline either, but my thinking is we wont hear until a few weeks after the deadline.
- May 22, '11 by drichI got an acceptance email May 19th, but still haven't received formal offer in merlin...
- May 22, '11 by jsmitcI hear you - when I get news too - I will let you know my status. thanks jsmitc
- May 22, '11 by jsmitcthanks drich for the update, no news (email) yet.....jsmitc