Texas Tech 2nd Degree BSN- AbileneRegister Today!
This is a discussion on Texas Tech 2nd Degree BSN- Abilene in Texas State Nursing Programs, part of Texas Nursing ... Hello everyone! I am new to this site but I would like to know if anyone has heard back regarding...by dallasBSN2B Jul 2, '12Hello everyone!
I am new to this site but I would like to know if anyone has heard back regarding admission status for the Abilene Fall 2012 semester? I am getting nervous! Interviews were last Tue and Wed and they said we should be hearing back before July 4th!
Has anyone heard anything?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=752089©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 478 Views
- Jul 3, '12 by ms.aggie12Greetings!
I got my acceptance yesterday...I still have one prerequisite as well as my CNA to get done. How about you?
- Jul 3, '12 by NoSweethrtOfTheRodeoI still have to get my CNA done as well...
- Jul 4, '12 by dallasBSN2BCongrats! I got my offer email on tuesday as well! I have my CNA to complete and I am finishing up patho AND micro this summer! Its gonna be a busy summer but I like busy!
Now I am just waiting to hear what the financial aid options are and I am also looking for apartments in Abilene. Found a few reasonably priced ones.Last edit by Esme12 on Jul 4, '12 : Reason: TOS/advertising for roomate
- Jul 4, '12 by NoSweethrtOfTheRodeoI should (as of today) be able to actually send you a direct message. haha.Last edit by Esme12 on Jul 4, '12 : Reason: TOS/advertising
- Jul 4, '12 by dallasBSN2BGot it! However, I cannot send you a message cos I don't have enough posts.... Working on it and will contact you once I can! Have a safe 4th!
- Jul 6, '12 by ms.aggie12Hey @Nosweetheartoftherodeo I'm having the same problem ....can you email me at email@example.com
- Jul 10, '12 by dallasBSN2BHey Everyone,
I received my fin aid award package yesterday and let's just say, there was nothing in it! I am wondering what others are doing to cover the remaining costs and if anyone has any private lenders they have researched and can recommend?