TCU Accelerated BSN Program - start date 5/15/13 - Page 2Register Today!
- Feb 16 by KennethJDI send an email to the department asking about the letters, hopefully I will hear something back by this coming Monday.
- Feb 18 by SarahtcuWill you let us know if you hear anything??
- Feb 19 by kajnkweenI got my acceptance letter on Friday - I have to decline - I have started the AP BSN program at UTA because my VA Benefits will not fuller cover TCU - made me sad - good luck y'all! Hope your letter comes too!
- Feb 19 by KennethJDI received my acceptance letter today, I want to wish everyone else the very best and I want to see you all on the 15th!
- Feb 19 by Aggie89I got in!! But i already accepted to somewhere else so hopefully I make someone's day! Congrats to everyone else
- Feb 20 by SarahtcuCongrats everyone! No letter for me...I guess I'm not getting in
- Feb 20 by alyssavictoriaCheck your mail everyone!!
- Feb 20 by Aggie89Quote from SarahtcuDon't lose hope! I just called and F said they are sending out their last batch of acceptance letters tomorrow so they are not done yet (:Congrats everyone! No letter for me...I guess I'm not getting in
- Feb 20 by alyssavictoriaI got in too! Yay! I am so excited and grateful. Orientation is May 3rd, program starts May 13th . . . who else will be there? I know KennethJD will be.
- Feb 21 by KennethJDCongratulations!!