TCC Spring 2013 Applicants - Page 32Register Today!
- Nov 1, '12 by yellowjeepgirlI was thinking about starting another thread or a Facebook page for our class. Any thoughts?
- Nov 1, '12 by tkb89Facebook page!
I don't know about another thread...I know the past threads just kept going on the original one.
- Nov 1, '12 by Jgaw1820I got accepted with a 3.78 GPA and 89 on my HESI. Congrats to everyone else that was accepted. To everyone that wasn't, I know thats disappointing but there's always next time.
- Nov 1, '12 by queenb1999I give up on TCC. It just seems like luck of the draw now that I am reading this thread with respect to GPA & HESI score. It clearly can't be 50% grades and 50% HESI as a decision factor when others with the same GPA but lesser HESI score is accepted.Last edit by queenb1999 on Nov 1, '12 : Reason: missing a word
- Nov 1, '12 by TXranger_ChrisI have a Facebook group started if anyone's interested in joiningLast edit by Medic2RN on Nov 4, '12 : Reason: TOS - Facebook link
- Nov 1, '12 by Jgaw1820I joined!
- Nov 1, '12 by tkb89I really don't think someone with a 3.5 GPA and an 82 HESI got in over you...something obviously is missed. Maybe that person accidentally took A&P and that brought their grade down but their actual grade was an A. TCC is based SOLELY on GPA and HESI. There is no luck of the draw.
- Nov 1, '12 by yellowjeepgirlQuote from TXranger_ChrisThank you!! I just joinedI have a Facebook group started if anyone's interested in joiningLast edit by Medic2RN on Nov 4, '12 : Reason: FB link in quote
- Nov 1, '12 by jjmmI sent a request I'm confused a little about bringing our immunizations to orientation. If I have to wait 5 mos between the 2nd and 3rd hep shot I have to wait until Jan 3. I hope that will be ok...hmmm
- Nov 1, '12 by beck2331I got in too!!! So excited! I just joined the fb group also.