Tarrant County College Fall 2012 - Page 89Register Today!
- May 23, '12 by vc1478I just saw they are open until 6pm and the business services office is open until 7pm so I may just go over there this afternoon.
- May 23, '12 by kate0226I just called and business services is closed Friday. She was very nice and helpful. I am going to go up there to pay and everything Tuesday. It will be fun to meet y'all!
- May 23, '12 by vc1478Ok Christin, I just signed up for CPR at the NW campus too. So I look forward to meeting you! The woman was very, very nice! I was number 3 on the list, so Kate there are 3 spots left. It took me probably about 10 minutes to find health services, go pay, and then go back and have her put my name down on the list. Super easy!
- May 23, '12 by christin82Sorry guys I have been gone all afternoon! yes the business services takes cards as long as you have a picture ID with you. I'm so excited to get to meet you vc and kate!
- May 23, '12 by Elizabeth319Just registered and paid for the class at the NE campus for June 13th!!
- That's great that you guys are able to get your CPR done early and get to do it together. How fun!
Have any of you found a watch? I'm becoming more of a germaphobe and really want a separate one just for clinicals. I'm just curious what you all are finding. I thought a silicone band might be the most sterile. The clip-on lapel type seems like it would be hard to work with when using the steth and bp cuff at the same time.
I haven't faxed any paperwork in yet but for those of you who have, who are you making it attention to?
- May 24, '12 by kate0226I was wondering that too. Should we fax it, scan and email, or make actual trips to the campus? I have never even been to the TR east campus! Is there parking there even?
- yes, but i think parking is pretty limited. you can always park at the tr campus and walk though. i think i'm going to wait til i have more paperwork together and just call them before i fax it over. that way they can be looking for it and hopefully will just transfer right into my file. my biggest fear is that it will just sit there and no one will know what to do with it.
- May 24, '12 by christin82I went up there this week to pick up something from Katherine, and she said the best way to get things to them is to email it to her. I guess you can scan whatever documents you have them attach
- Thanks for the heads up Christin!