Tarrant County College Fall 2012 - Page 75Register Today!
- May 14, '12 by hopefor13I have a question.... Any one knows that we have to wait until Aug the 8th to get a drug test or we can do it on our own any time? I am confused about some of the stuff....
- May 14, '12 by vc1478Yay Hill2010!! That's great news! Sorry you had to wait all weekend!
hopefor13- I'm pretty sure we have to wait until August 8th because we have to pay at TCC for it before we go. So it seems like that have those days sectioned off for us.
- May 14, '12 by B&CsmomYay Hill!!!! That is great, now you can get busy getting ready!
- May 14, '12 by Elizabeth319That is sooo exciting Hill!!!!! Congrats!!!!
- May 14, '12 by Hill2010Thanks you all!! I've already started shopping for items.
- May 14, '12 by B&CsmomOne thing that is reassuring me so much about this, is how awesome and supportive everyone has been on this and FB! I am excited to go through this experience with this group, everything happens like it is supposed to! Usually I am not sappy just a weak momement!
- May 14, '12 by vc1478You said that perfectly B&C! I feel the same way! I can't wait to meet all of you!
- May 14, '12 by hopefor13vc1478,
Thank you so much for info. I tought I would finish all the requirement before the Aug. the 3rd. I guess I have to wait.
- May 14, '12 by FutureNurseOrcutthey yall! i went up to the TCC Trinity River campus this afternoon and spoke with the nursing advisor there. =) i am going to try and be in the program for RN. ive decided to UTA BSN was just too much of a hastle to even try =/ i got some more info on the BS degree also. apparently its a partnership thru another college and will be implimented sometime within the next year =) CANT WAIT!! 1 yr of pre reqs and then time to apply HOPE EVERYONE IS DOING GREAT TODAY! oh one more thing! i also asked about the extra point classes to get into the program (like pharm and med terminology) he told me that they didnt have those classes count towards who was picked. just 3.5 gpa or better and higher than 90% on HESI. also depends on the pool of applicants (i believe someone was talking about extra points to get into TCC)
- May 14, '12 by hope122We need to all meet up before orientation so we will know when we see each other.
I even made friends in my sciences and this is WAY bigger than that!
We're going through nursing school together!!
<-- That's gonna be us