Tarrant County College Fall 2012 - Page 67Register Today!
- May 12, '12 by Student213Also TNSA is a great way to get scrubs on a budget. They are just a couple dollars and already have the patch on. They seniors donate them when they graduate. They literally have boxes and boxes of them.
- May 12, '12 by B&CsmomCan you wear any scrubs?
- May 12, '12 by B&CsmomElizabeth, it is still confusing, but in the packet it shows the break down of all the fees. The books are what I am most confused on. I want to do the ebooks. I cannot decide if I want to do a kindle fire, and iPad, or splurge on the airbook.
- Thanks student!! I'll def. go there for the patches... I'm really excited to meet all of y'all too! We'll have to meet up so we don't have to sit alone all day for orientation! lol... did y'all decide what you are putting about the 50% online theory class?
- I applied for financial aid but I haven't heard back from them so I don't know how much I'm going to get... I would at least like to know that!
- Quote from B&CsmomI think from what I've heard that you can, as long as, they follow their "rules" about them... idk if that helps you or not! lolCan you wear any scrubs?
- May 12, '12 by Student213You can. They just have to be white v neck tips with no lace and teal pants not touching the ground. You will want pockets. They tell you to keep your steth in your pockets and some teachers have you take BP with a cuff and you have to drag that around as well and a little notebook your car key, pen alcohol swabs etc etc etc.
- May 12, '12 by Elizabeth319Thank you all for the great info!! I really appreciate it!!!
- May 12, '12 by maamcdonalda few questions to those of you already in the program...
**do most of you have an iPad or Kindle and do you think getting the ebook package is the way to go?
**For most of the classes are you wearing scrubs or street clothes? How many pairs of scrubs did you buy?
**Re: health insurance --is this just our regular health insurance or do we need additional coverage because we'll be assisting with patients
** Lastly, since none of you seemed to use your skills workbook, is there a way to just buy the online portion that everyone needs? Also did anybody by the HESI package with the case studies, etc?
Thanks in advance! Appreciate all your input!
- May 12, '12 by sk817Does weatherford do the 2 attempt rule like TCC if anyone knows???