Tarrant County College Fall 2012 - Page 50Register Today!
- May 11, '12 by KLP151Just wondering if anyone is applying with 2 A's and 2 B's in their sciences? I've only completed 2 of my science courses (Micro & Chem) and I got B's =(. Taking my last 2 sciences for summer and applying in Aug. Gotta bust my butt to get to A's. So just curious. Thanks.
- May 11, '12 by vc1478@ KLP- I've known a lot of people who apply and get in with a 3.5, even lower than that. I think it's just going to depend on what everyone else's grades are when you apply. Nothing is impossible! Just remember that GPA is only half of what they look at, so try to get your HESI socre as high as you can. (Unless they change things because of the new bsn program.) Good luck!!
- I am- I got B's in A&P2 and Micro. It was super frustrating because they are both 89's. I took micro at UTA and those tests were so tough- I worked my booty off trying to get an A- only to be disappointed by missing it by the skin of my teeth. Crossing my fingers that I got in cuz I really dont want to retake both of those classes for one point. That would really stink.
Good luck everyone! The anticipation is killlling me.
- I took micro at uta too and missed an A by like 2 points it's so frustrating Badon tests are ridiculous
- Yes, they are! Very tricky- but I must say it did help my test taking skills. I ended up making A's in Pharm and Patho at UTA- her tests kinda taught me how to study for the critical thinking tests. So I kinda appreciate it- still wanted that A so bad tho! Haha.
- It was the only class keeping me from a 4.0 I learned a lot but I'm slightly bitter lol
- May 11, '12 by Christy31I applied with a 3.25 and a 90. So it's really up in the air for me. I think it will be close for me either; barly make it in, or just miss it. Anybody know how many applied, someone said less than last year. How many is that 300, 400?
- Quote from DdiabmarzoukHaha, I feel ya. Same here. Except I have that other B haunting me as well. If they only knew how hard I worked and how badly I wanted it (and still want it!!). It's so frustrating cuz last year (and this year) I got rejected to UTA. One of my fellow classmates got accepted and everyone was asking her if she was gonna go ahead and do the program- And she was like, "Eh, maybe- I just don't know if the program is for me." I'm like really!!?@!? Lol, it just stinks seeing others get accepted who don't want it near as badly.It was the only class keeping me from a 4.0 I learned a lot but I'm slightly bitter lol
- Oh I completely agree. I want this so badly! I got rejected from UTA but financially Tcc is better anyways and everything happens for a reason I'm jus trying to stay positive!!
- Yes- so true. That's what I keep telling myself. Hopefully we will both be celebrating soon.