Tarrant County College Fall 2012 - Page 49Register Today!
- May 10, '12 by Elizabeth319Really praying for an early email tomorrow morning!! Otherwise i will be at work worrying all day and won't be able to check my phone!! I hope it is tomorrow so we can all finally relax and begin to enjoy our summer!! Good luck everyone!!!!
- May 10, '12 by DdiabmarzoukI know me too!! I have work all day! I hope I don't go crazy tomorrow
- May 11, '12 by caitlyn181603Good luck today everyone. I really think it will be this afternoon unless something crazy happens at the school. Hoping we're all celebrating tonight.
- May 11, '12 by maamcdonaldDitto or we will be the crazy happening this afternoon. I'm starting my maymester today. I really had hoped to know by now, otherwise I probably would've dropped this class and just did summer1. I hope today is the day, so many decisions lie on whether we're accepted or not...I just heard a loud cry of agreement from the peanut gallery. Good luck everyone!
- May 11, '12 by hopefor13I used all my PATIENT the last two months and I don't have any reserved. Hope this is the day! Good luck to all applicant.
- May 11, '12 by Christy31TGIF!!! Good luck everybody!
- May 11, '12 by sk817God willing today is the day!!! 😄😄😄😄 an we all get to celebrate!!!!!!!!
- May 11, '12 by Diamond04I really hope we all get in! I have one question about the nursing program at TCC. Does anyone know if we can take nursing courses during the summer term or is it only Fall and Spring term?
Thanks in advance!
- May 11, '12 by vc1478@ Diamond- I'm pretty sure we have to follow the schedule they have us on, we don't pick what we take, they give us our schedule. Also I think one of the summers we will be taking classes, not sure if it's the first or second year. Good luck everyone!!
- May 11, '12 by B&CsmomIf it is like the brochure says, for Fall start we go Fall, Spring, Summer, Fall, Spring which would put us graduating May 2014. Now with the BS program, there maybe some new options. I am interested to see what other required courses there are. I guess we could look at Tarletons degree program and guess? I am trying to not check my email, every 10 minutes, but it's getting harder and harder. I am hoping this is not another drill, and today's the real deal!