Tarrant County College Fall 2012 - Page 45Register Today!
- May 9, '12 by Elizabeth319If it was a current nursing student who stopped by the office then that means they were probably at Trinity River East campus since that is where the program is held...and where they are directly dealing with our applications. The people we have been calling are at just the regular Trinity River campus and they are not directly in charge of our applications. So, the people the nursing student talked to know more than the people we have been calling. All in all..it could still be today but who knows! Don't want to provide any false hope for anyone, just a thought!
- May 9, '12 by hope122You may be right!
They probably don't like us going off topic here, but did y'all see Jermaine on The Voice? That was sooo good, I was bawling!! If you need a pick-me-up, you should watch it.
Also, Christin, how are you holding up?? I don't know if the strike is over, but I've been thinkin bout ya!
- May 9, '12 by B&CsmomI am starting to think calling Dionne Warwick or anyone else from her psychic friends network would give more reliable information. I am still hoping for today as well, I am just over being preoccupied!
- Elizabeth I like the way you think! That sounds very logical to me! I still have to remember that anything can happen though, but I am praying today is the day!
- May 9, '12 by caitlyn181603I think for fun we should make a mark every time we check CC email today and see at the end of the day who wins ;0)! I'm trying to restrain myself. I wish they would just let us stay logged in. Refresh would be SO much easier!! I'm becoming a lazy CC checker. I mean really, it is so wrong to make me log in time and time again lol.
- I know! And I have the longest name and my password is 18 characters long!! That is way too long. I dread it every time I have to log in! lol
- May 9, '12 by christin82@ hope Thanks for asking, that's so sweet of you!! Strike is still going on, no end in sight! Thankfully, my husbands grandparents have a farm so he has been working over there. Huge cut in pay, but anything is better than nothing! Getting an acceptance letter sure would make things better, lol! Today would be great, but really as long as it's this week I will be happy.
- Aw Christin I'm sorry! I hope things work out for y'all soon. I can't imagine how stressful that is! Thank God for family!!
- May 9, '12 by maamcdonaldFunny I've only checked CC twice today...I come straight here knowing you guys are on top of everything! Lol. This wait must be stressing me out. I must be grinding my teeth at night, just broke one of my crowns in half and now off to get it fixed. I'll have my phone close so post if you hear anything new! If they have them done already, what's the wait??
- May 9, '12 by maamcdonaldChristin--glad your husband has some work for the meantime! Thinking of you!