Tarrant County College Fall 2012 - Page 38Register Today!
- May 4, '12 by hope122b&csmom,
girl, you & i think along the same lines. it's funny! i'm afraid if i'm too hopeful or too positive, i will be that much more heartbroken if it doesn't work out. i think it's some kind of emotional defense mechanism. always been that way. on the flip-side, if (you know what) , i will be one surprised and extremely happy girl!!!
first person to find out, post asap, ok?
- May 4, '12 by caitlyn181603Hi everyone! Hopeful we'll know soon. I'm so sorry it wasn't May 1st. I wish I had never posted that they had told me that. Trying to stay away from my email/laptop to enjoy Disney. Today's my birthday so I would be thrilled to find out today. Good luck to all! Especially with the new BSN program coming! I think TCC is about to get EXTREMELY competitive. As if it wasn't already. Hoping for all of us! Thanks to all of the nursing students who've been posting to keep our spirits up. I know you guys are busy and it is very much appreciated!!
- May 4, '12 by hope122maamcdonald, I hope you and your hubby have a great, relaxing day! I love to go to art museums, especially modern art. I love to look at it, but wouldn't want any of it hanging around my house.
My hubby flies in tonight! He's been working out of state for a month
- May 4, '12 by B&CsmomNo one ever responded to my email, so o might break down and call. It just makes me nervous. I am very excited about the BSN program and Possible MSN.
- May 4, '12 by DdiabmarzoukWhat if they are wanting to send them after TCC finals? Idk I just can't really concentrate on studying with all this stressful waiting! I really hope today's the day guys!!0
- May 4, '12 by B&CsmomThe nursing finals are not like the rest of the schools. I am only speculating, but my guess is this BSN program has been in the works for a long time and it just came to fruition during the application period which set it back. On the bright side, we will be very fortunate if we get in this round bc it's about to get REAL competitive. Here's hoping today's the day! I am sending positive gris gris to all.
- May 4, '12 by chelsiepVc thanks so much!! I'm getting better everyday but still not 100% but tryin to keep my stress level down, it's not easy tho :-/...and caitlyn happy birthday!!! Enjoy your day stress free!..I hope everyone has a great day! Stat positive!
- May 4, '12 by DdiabmarzoukWell I meant just regular TCC class finals are next week, happy birthday Caitlyn this would be the perfect birthday gift! Lol
- May 4, '12 by kate0226All I can say is "UGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!"
Seriously I can't take much more! The less I try to obsess over it the worse it gets! HA!
Is it 5 o'clock yet or what??
- May 4, '12 by christin82I feel you kate, thats how I was on Tuesday!! The more you can stay away from the computer the better!! try and find something else to do that can preoccupy your mind, even just for a little bit!