Tarrant County College Fall 2012 - Page 36Register Today!
- May 2, '12 by manowhopefulrnsoonQuote from maamcdonaldHas anyone gotten a stethoscope or have a recommendation on where to buy one?
This site seems to have good prices and they come with free engraving. Littmann Stethoscopes - Cardiology III, Classic II SE, Pediatric, Infant & Electronic, Otoscopes, Cherokee Scrubs[/QUOTE]
I use the Littman Lightweight II. It's great because of the light weight. When you have your steth around your neck all day, you'd be surprise the headache you get from the weight. I know some girls on our thread found a website for 10 or 15% off and free engraving! Get it engraved! I left mine at the hospital one day! Put your name and phone # on it!
- May 2, '12 by manowhopefulrnsoonAnd your welcome all of your hopefuls. I don't know if you saw it in our last threads but it has been said that the "creme de la creme" find allnurses! Hint hint
And btw I had a 3.25 science and 96 on my HESI. It is possible!
- May 2, '12 by kate0226Thanks Manow and maamcdonald! I WANT the pink one!! haha
That is definitely a purchase I will make immediately after if I am accepted. I never thought about them being so heavy that they can start to hurt, thanks for pointing that out.
Well, we are one more day closer to "the end of the week or the end of next week" or whenever!!
Hope y'all are hanging in there, I wouldn't mind being at the beach or something this week while we continue to wait!
- May 2, '12 by vc1478Thank Kristin! I never thought about it being heavy, that might bother me since I'm not used to it. I want the pink one too! Or the raspberry one... I'm getting excited!! lol
- May 3, '12 by kate0226Kristin,
Can you tell us what NCLEX/HESI book would be good for us to get? I found a bunch online, will any NCLEX-RN book work? Does anyone else know? Thanks in advance!
- May 3, '12 by Student213They gave us free access to NCLEX 3500+ that is pretty good for practice nclex questions. Also, TCC is wrapping up the process of starting a RN-BSN program at trinity river with Tarleton. This is great news. That may be way your letters are late. Admin may have been busy with this. Good luck everyone.
- May 3, '12 by B&CsmomHey, all seems quiet on here today. I do not know if all of you are on the FB page so I am sharing second hand info. Apparently TCC will now offer a BSN. It will only take two more semesters!
- May 3, '12 by kate0226This is great news! I saw it as well. It is making me more stressed we haven't gotten our letters yet though! Today was tougher in the waiting game than yesterday for me! Please TCC we love, you please send them out!! (in case they're reading, lol)
B&C did you ever get an email response?
- May 3, '12 by JustJackie1985I wonder how the BSN will work? Will we have to reapply or do we get to continue (if wanted) to and are already in the program? I just want TCC to email the letters!
- May 3, '12 by vc1478Wow that's cool!! I wonder how that'll work too...