Tarrant County College Fall 2012 - Page 33Register Today!
- My husband has been on a month long business trip & will be home Friday. I think he is seriously worried about me sleeping all of the time! He just texted me, "When I get home, we'll do somethin really fun, ok?" haha
That's very sweet, but sorry, I know nothing is going to help! Even though they said next week, I know I will keep checking like always.
We have a teenager in the house & there is no shortage of junk food here. While I'm home, I have to stay out of the kitchen & I'm not in class right now, so I'm sooo bored!
Glad I have y'all to go through this withLast edit by hope122 on May 1, '12
- May 1, '12 by DdiabmarzoukI wish I could be sleeping the time away..sounds wonderful
- I know, but I have one son who is away in college and one who is in high school. I feel like they don't really need me any more (like an empty-nester). My younger son is in spring training after school, so he doesn't even get home until 6:30. I have a football booster club meeting tonight, but that's it. I loved being a stay-at-home mom, but if I could do it all over, I think I would have timed this to where I started nursing school about the time he started jr high. Suddenly, I'm a lot less involved in volunteer work and so I'm just waiting! Ugh
- May 1, '12 by vc1478I sleep all the time too, esp when I'm stressed! But I also have low vitamin D levels, so when my doctor puts me on prescription vitamin D I have so much more energy and I sleep normally. I haven't taken any lately (not even my multi vitamin like I should) and its just been way too hot & humid to go sit outside in the sun this past week... that may also be why I'm sleeping so much lol
- I'm glad you said that. Makes me feel better!
I didn't even realize I do that until the last few days & it's been so obvious!
I wonder if next week they're going to say, "Well, this week was just a 'tentative' date."??
I wish they would send a letter (by someone that is legitimately involved in the process) saying what's going on and when we can really expect to know. That would be nice
- May 1, '12 by vc1478lol I was thinking the same thing about them telling us next week was just a "tentative date"... hopefully not... I'm going to call next week and if they say another date I really want to say, "I've talked to a lot of other people who have called and we've all been told many different dates, so what is going on, why are we all being told something different, and what is taking so long?" lol I just don't want to make anyone mad...
- And I wonder why it takes like a month or so one semester and then another group finds out way past the supposed deadline. Apparently there is a reason, just wonder what it is. Are they taking so many more applicants this time?? idk
- May 1, '12 by chelsiepHey everyone. I called as well and she told me next week.....but hopefully by the end of this week. hopefully they are just trying to give themselves enough time so people don't call everyday to ask what's going on.....there is still hope!!! ****fingers crossed***
- May 1, '12 by chelsiep~also does anyone by chance know how they send out the emails? is alphabetical? those who were accepted and those who wern't? those who turned in thier applications first?? IDK if anyone would know I'm just curious......
OAN: I NEED MY EMAIL!!!!!!! IM GOING CRAAZY OVER HERE!!!!!!!!! I JUST WANT TO KNOW ALREADY!!!!!
- May 1, '12 by amanda06I'm not sure how they send them... Its so frustrating if we have to wait another week we had a deadline to turn in our applications and we made it and they can't even meet theirs. Its not like we scheduled May 1st they did eeeerrrrr