Tarrant County College Fall 2012 - Page 14Register Today!
- Apr 17, '12 by kate0226Yikes! Thanks for the warning about online stats! I will steer clear of that online class for sure. I should have knocked it out this semester I suppose but really didn't think about taking classes while waiting to hear back. Oh well!
Welcome Ddiabmarzouk! Don't feel bad I think we are all feeling like we are going crazy waiting
I have never called cause I am a big chicken....but I encourage anyone else too..lol Although, I know we have heard every possible date already.
Now on to shoes - my friend who is in the program now got white leather Skechers premium premix sneakers for clinicals..they are super cute and don't have laces. You don't have to worry about keeping them tied if you don't want to touch your dirty hospital shoes! I have the shopping page bookmarked on my computer and they are going to be the first thing I order if I get in!! lol
- Apr 17, '12 by christin82@ kate~ Thanks for the info on the shoes!! I love having shoes without laces! Did your friend mention how comfortable they are? I'm trying to find a store that carries them so I can try on first. Anyone else have shoe suggestions?
- Apr 17, '12 by vc1478That is very true about not wanting to touch hospital shoes, I haven't thought about that! Thanks for bringing that up! Skechers is great about having a ton of all white shoes. I think that will probably be the brand I end up buying since they have so many I can choose from, and a lot of other brands don't really have all white shoes. Plus the no laces thing as well! If you go on their website, you can search by color, so you can see how many all white shoes they really have!
Yep, I'm a chicken about calling too! lol. I don't think it will help much anyways since like you said, we've heard just about every date so far... so I guess we'll just find out when that email shows up on our cc email!
- Apr 17, '12 by caitlyn181603I feel the same way about calling. No one seems to really know anyway. If I knew a "who" to call, as in "who" hits send on the email, I would figure out their number and call them lol. Or maybe just take a little casual walk around TR campus until I found their office :0). Well, maybe not that bold. The staff that I've spoken with have no idea. It seems futile to call them. Maybe I'll call a psychic instead ;0), they probably have a better idea than the staff I've spoken with.
I am ready to start buying the things we need as soon as I know.
Welcome to the new posters!!
- Apr 17, '12 by DdiabmarzoukI can't wait for the shopping either lol
- Apr 17, '12 by hope122Haha, a psychic! I agree
- Apr 18, '12 by kate0226@ Christin - she says they are super comfy.
It is hilarious that we are all excited about the shopping! I am excited about the scrubs too
- Apr 18, '12 by christin82Thanks, now I've just got to find a store that carries them!! I want to hurry up and start shopping so I can spread out the expenses. I don't want to only have a short amount of time to buy everything and be completely broke.
- Apr 18, '12 by B&CsmomOkay until now I have been okay with whatever happens is meant to be, but all of a sudden today I am getting angry about not knowing. I do not like the unknown at all! Also, I have to line up my child care if it is needed. Does anyone know of someone college or high school age who would be looking for a job this fall? I am needing someone in my home who can help me get my kids to activities. I am thinking only on Tuesdays and Thursdays, as the counselor told me these are the clinical days for the most part. Of course, you hear different things from everyone you talk too. Ughh anxiety is settling in.
- Apr 18, '12 by B&CsmomOh I also forgot, someone was asking about email notification verses mail. I turned in my application in person, and the counselor that is on campus at the nursing school did tell me the emails and letters go out on the same day. Obviously, email comes first. She did however tell me that regardless of what email address you put on your application they will only send it to your tcc email. Hope that helps.