Spring 2013 LVN Admission College of Main Land (TX)Register Today!
This is a discussion on Spring 2013 LVN Admission College of Main Land (TX) in Texas State Nursing Programs, part of Texas Nursing ... Dear All, I have been preparing for the ADN Program but I will not be ready for the Fall...by jobosa Aug 12, '12Dear All,
I have been preparing for the ADN Program but I will not be ready for the Fall Application deadline to be able to enter the Program in Spring 2013.
I have decided to start with the LVN Program either at College Of MainLand or at San Jacinto, after which I will go for the ADN Program. Kindly help with the following questions:
1. Does College Of Main Land offer the LVN program in the Spring?
2. What are the prerequisites for College Of Main Land LVN if any?
3. What does the HESI Test for LVN covers in terms of subjects?
4. What is the application period for LVN if you need admission in Spring (2013?)
5. How is the Hesi Test graded and what has been the the cut off point for admission?
This is my second thread. I have posted a similar one for San Jacinto College.
Thanks so much.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=770635©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 419 Views
- Aug 12, '12 by JustBeachyNurseMoved to TX state nursing programs to elicit further
- Sep 26, '12 by LB1211yes com has a spring lvn program and the deadline is sometime in october. all of the information is on com.edu website